The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain vs. Benefit Benetint

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by VickyTaft /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  thanks for the post! I just got the lollitint in my ipsy bag and I was wondering how the benetint compared color wise
Lucky! I was wishing for lollitint, but didn't get it!

thanks for the post! I just got the lollitint in my ipsy bag and I was wondering how the benetint compared color wise
Let us know how it is! I want it based on the name alone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I find both wear well, but Benetint has more color density on the cheeks. Neither of them have a great deal of staying power on the lips, IMO.

honestly I kind of hate the lollitint on me, it just doesn't go well with my skin tone. I think it would look fantastic on someone with pale skin, but with my warm tan skin it just makes me look rashy. The color is exactly what the tube shows, kind of a light orchid color.

honestly I kind of hate the lollitint on me, it just doesn't go well with my skin tone. I think it would look fantastic on someone with pale skin, but with my warm tan skin it just makes me look rashy. The color is exactly what the tube shows, kind of a light orchid color.
I'm really pale so I honestly thought it would look on me, too. Think this may just be my next splurge item. Thanks for the info! I'm sorry it didn't work for you though. ♥

Back