Red Lipstick... Am i a fan... are you?????????? B-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Why yes I am... I don't wear makeup but have worn lipstick before on certain occasions. I believe that red lips are irresistible, as long as you don't go over board... Red lips are beautiful with a smoky brown red lip liner to just make the lips pop. ;-) Give it a go. Sounds lovely. Yours Courtnee Bluey.:icon_cool

Oh how sweet, bet your rockn it too aye... Do you find it annoying when you go to drink out of a glass and it leaves marks... It is a bad look isn't it. Here is a tip, wear a ChapStick on top of your lips to get a longer lasting effect... Though it doesn't make it rub proof. Lol:)

I used to hate red lips on myself when i was younger, but lately i have been reaching for it more and more... and on a lazy make up day.. i would jus do a red lip and neutral eye make up

I know the quality is really bad, but this is me with red lipstick on last night...what does everybody think of my makeup? Imagine the quality being better!

Well first of all.... You are really really pretty, love your hair. And now for the makeup.... I think what you've done here absolutely works, and who cares about the quality, it is good enough for me girl. The type of red that . :) u chose really highlights your hair and your pretty eyes... Go girl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love the dress too. :rolleyes: of course.

Quote: Originally Posted by pseudorocknroll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know the quality is really bad, but this is me with red lipstick on last night...what does everybody think of my makeup? Imagine the quality being better!
Gorgeous!  The whole look is lovely.  I am so fair/blonde that if I do makeup like that I look trashy, but with your coloring and red hair it's beautiful.

I am scared of red lips because I am so light.  I feel like it draws so much attention so I usually go heavier on the eye makeup and lighter on lips.  But - I did buy Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 which is just gorgeous with my coloring (I think!) because it's more of a deep berry red.  I like to wear it with just a bit of eyeliner and some highlighter/glowy cheeks.  It makes me feel very glamorous.

I love red lipstick, but on its own, I don't like to pair it with a strong eye makeup, it has to be the only "key player", that's why I love to wear it with a simple winged eyeliner and natural rosy cheeks.

And my other condition is that it has to be a deep red, I can't do bright reds (like Ruby Woo and Russian Red by MAC), my favourite in fact is Viva Glam I, by MAC, it's my perfect red!

Personally I am having a bit of a hard time picking cause their both stunning in my opinion. If I be honest.... Prob the first Red lips.:) Nice outfit in all three pics.:)

Back