Make your lipstick last longer... not forever though. lol:-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Ever wanted your lipstick to last longer for say, a date night or a party... Well now you can, though I have to say it doesn't last for ever. When you wear lipstick just add a bit of ChapStick, also known as lipbalm and your away... Just keep doing his over a couple of hours and it really works, I loved it.:) Yours Courtnee Bluey.:)

Do you add your chapstick before or after? I usually do before but it always fades off or if i drink something there it goes...i wonder if lip primer exsits? Haha when i want my lip color to last I just wear lip liner.

Well... Normally I would probably do the same. But actually, its on top of your lipstick. It is supposed to seal it on. It would be really handy if someone did make a lippy primer. Maybe that's something we could work on... Wink wink wink.

I know MAC, and Sally Hansen have lip primers. I can't find it now, but I am pretty sure Urban Decay makes one too

If I had of known then.... I probably wouldnt have made this thread. Mind you, it is good for a at home job, if you don't have a primer. But most girls nowadays probably do.

An old trick from the 70's and 80's--we used to apply lipstick; let it set for a minute or two; blot; then pat on some face powder through a Kleenex, put on a second coat of lipstick and blot again if needed. It wore like crazy that way, and never felt like our lips were drying out.

Latest posts

Back