FOTD for January 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok here is my somewhat sad FOTD... I just found out that a LOT of places are sold out of MAC Lovely Lily Pigment, so I am trying to track one down before they go completely out of stock... :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

PRAY! And if you know that your store has one, PM me ASAP... I would LOVE to do a CP!

EYES:

MAC BC Paint

MAC Flighty CCB

MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner corner and lower liner

MAC Tease N Teal e/s - middle lid and lower liner

MAC Cinders e/s - outer corner, crease, and lower liner

MAC Gingersoft e/s - browbone

Caboodles WOW Glitter Eyeliner (I love this stuff!)

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

looks good, i can call some mac stores near me to see if they have it ill let you know chic

I used a Sonia Kashuk angled e/s brush for the Gorgeous Gold, a small Sonia Kashuk Goat hair e/s brush for the Tease N Teal, an Essence of Beauty (CVS) small crease brush for the Cinders, and a large Sonia Kashuk Goat hair e/s brush for the Gingersoft. Then I blended using a Sonia Kashuk Pointed Blending Brush.

:icon_chee

Good job all of you are talented :clap

I just use my hand to put my eyeshadows on lol:icon_eek:

lol, would you believe this is the FIRST time I have touched this palette since I got it for Christmas? :icon_redf

It was sooooo pretty! I didn't want to mess it up!! :icon_eek:

lol, kinda... I did it earlier today, but Rob just sent me the pics from it, so I just formatted them and put 'em up there! :icon_bigg

Most of the time, I do my FOTDs or eye experimentations in the middle of the night, I have NO idea why...:icon_wink

I know exactly what you mean Leila! I like to expiriment at night too! I sometimes take a basic eye look and see what I can do to keep changing it up and then I change my lipsticks several times to see which ones suit the eye look best. I think it's because there's more time to play without anyone or anything waiting on you. love the eye look btw.

It is! And I usually get some sort of artistic inspiration at night too...I don't know what it is. During the day I am always doing something... (NO ONE who has read the sex forum thread is allowed to crack ONE JOKE!! :icon_twis)

Latest posts

Back