HELP PLEASE!! Need brush advice asap!!! HELP!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks in advance for taking the time to help me. I am in desperate need of advice about brushes. I am considering purchasing brushes from Coastal Scents (the individual ones not in a set) or from Sedona Lace. I was determined to purchase Mac or Sigma brushes but after calculating prices, its way over what i want to spend. I have heard mixed reviews about the CS brushes, some people love them and some hate them. As for Sedona Lace I haven’t really heard anything bad about them. I have picked out diffrent CS brushes and the total came up to $63 for 27 brushes. On the other hand, Sedona Lace brushes came up to $125 for 25 brushes. CS brushes are very cheap price wise, but i still dont want those $63 to go to waste. Would you recommend for me to spend the extra $62 and go with Sedona Lace? I would really like to know if any of you own or have tryed both CS and SL brushes and what was your thoughts about them. By the way i need advice in such a rush because if i decide to go with the Coastal Scents brushes I need to take advantage of the sale this week. Also, I am not a makeup pro, I have a passion for makeup and occassionaly do makeup for family and friends, but i do not do it on everyday basis as a profession. Even though i am not a professional i like my makeup to be flawless and want some good quality brushes that will last a while not just a few months or weeks. Thanks.

Hey! I'm also not a professional makeup artist but I'm an aspiring MUA and I do makeup weekly if not daily. I personally LOVE CS brushes especially for us who are not at the pro level yet but want that flawless look. From the stippling brushes to the eye shadow ones, they all work well for me. The price is ridiculously good too, so why not! I say yes!  
icon_wink.gif

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me. Have you ever tryed the sedona lace brushes? I am just wondering if there is any major difference between the two.

I personally have not tried the SL brushes but since you mentioned CS and that's what I'm currently using, I though I'd let you know they work just fine. 

Latest posts

Back