Working at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry for asking so many questions, but out of curiosity do you need makeup experience to work at Sephora? What do you think they look at to hire someone?

i forgot where i read/heard it, but i think you do need a little schooling or other experience to become an MA. i could be wrong, though. on the website, all it says is just to go in and fill out an appt.

i actually wanna know now, too :icon_wink

That's an interesting question. I'm too impatient to search for the info. I don't like the format of any of the other mu website's boards. You might try checking them for an answer if you don't get one here.

I'd love to work at Sephora. But it seems that he sales people there aren't always the most knowledable about make up or perfume.

Hi,

I'm not sure now, but all I did was go in and fill out an application. Good luck on your job search. :icon_smil

That would be a cool place to work, but dangerous, lol. My dog liked it when I worked at a petstore, he got new toys and treats all the time, hehe. If I worked at a Sephora I would probably go in debt buying stuff for myself. It is easy to walk in and just buy the one thing you want, but not look at all the stuff all day long.

I heard before that you dont need schooling but i'm not 150% sure!

Welcome to MakeUpTalk romeostruelove :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im new to this website! I have a huge question Do I need retail experience to work at sephora? Im 19 I've never worked before, therefore I dont know what to put for past employment or for my experience if I dont have none but I do have a passion for makeup and I have experience with makeup someone please help thanks.

Back