Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, where are the spoilers?

I don't think they started until after we were charged last month.

Can anyone tell me if this is an easy sub to cancel and rejoin each month?  Right now I am just automatically charged but I would really prefer to see what's coming before I commit to $25/month if possible and don't want to pay $35.  I've been happy with this sub, but trying to watch my $ for upcoming summer trips.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think they started until after we were charged last month.

Can anyone tell me if this is an easy sub to cancel and rejoin each month?  Right now I am just automatically charged but I would really prefer to see what's coming before I commit to $25/month if possible and don't want to pay $35.  I've been happy with this sub, but trying to watch my $ for upcoming summer trips.
You have to call to cancel.   I didn't have a problem cancelling (I did so for December) and I've been waiting for a box that interests me...

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You have to call to cancel.   I didn't have a problem cancelling (I did so for December) and I've been waiting for a box that interests me...
Thanks!  I hate having to call for anything, but might have to...getting sucked into so many subs lately lol

I don't think they started until after we were charged last month. Can anyone tell me if this is an easy sub to cancel and rejoin each month?  Right now I am just automatically charged but I would really prefer to see what's coming before I commit to $25/month if possible and don't want to pay $35.  I've been happy with this sub, but trying to watch my $ for upcoming summer trips.
Someone in the last thread said they would change their cc info to an empty prepaid visa and once spoilers came out would switch it back. I am trying that method this month because my experience with customer service has been lackluster.

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Someone in the last thread said they would change their cc info to an empty prepaid visa and once spoilers came out would switch it back. I am trying that method this month because my experience with customer service has been lackluster.
Oh, no!  I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad time with customer service :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've had to email them twice.  Once about the Bioxidae Face Mask being ripped (the liquid drained out and it was weird and rubbery) and because my NYX mascara was dried out (not good, I admit).  Both times I emailed them and both times they had the replacement in the mail that day.  I was pretty impressed. 

However I haven't had any billing issues with them and I haven't ever called in person.  Im not really happy that I have to call to cancel but hopefully I'll continue to like my Mystery Boxes and I won't have to do that. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks!  I hate having to call for anything, but might have to...getting sucked into so many subs lately lol

I send them an email to cancel if you don't want to use the phone. They've never had a problem with it.

I hope today is spoiler day!  Not sure what I want as I am pretty well stocked at the moment. Should mean I'm pretty easy to please this month, but ya never know!  haha

You can also send your box back unopened if you'd like a refund on your subscription. Somehow last year I accidentally signed myself up twice, and I called.... they told me that all I had to do was send one back and they'd refund me and cancel that subscription. I sent it back, and was refunded within 6 days. they have great phone support, but not so much via email.

They seem to charge and ship later every month! I know a few months ago, it was always right around the first, but I think they didn't charge until the 5th last month. 

i was wondering if the pic of products on their fb page might be this months box.

Latest posts

Back