Lacquer Cabinet by 'Tini Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

For those of you with Ipsy subscriptions, you're probably familiar with Nailtini polishes by 'Tini Beauty. Well guess what! 'Tini Beauty has launched their own nail polish subscription box called The Lacquer Cabinet.

From Tini Beauty's blog:
Feeling inspired? Shake things up by trying your own hand at mixology. Each package also includes two empty mini bottles with brushes and mixing beads so you can step behind the bar and create your own custom concoctions. Use lacquers you choose from your personal collection to whip up a perfect signature blend or whatever adventure in alchemy you feel like stirring up.

The Lacquer Cabinet by Nailtini debuts its first collection in February 2014 at rates of $25 per month, $23/month for a 6-month subscription, or $20/month for a 12-month subscription. A true happy hour for hands, each collection offers an over- $44 retail value plus free shipping, and members enjoy up to 15% off all ‘Tini Beauty products at http://www.tinibeauty.com for the life of their subscriptions.
From
https://www.tinibeauty.com/product/lacquer-cabinet/'Tini Beauty's website
https://www.tinibeauty.com/product/lacquer-cabinet/:
Hand-mixed by beloved beauty blogger Faith Roxas of loveroxie.com, the February Lacquer Cabinet serves modern femininity with flair, featuring these perfectly-balanced shades inspired by love... and classic pink drinks:
Pink Clover Club
- flirty, creamy petal pink with a hint of heat

Valentini
- sophisticated, plum-kissed berry cream

Head over Heels
- sassy fuchsia jelly brimming with multi-colored, multi-shaped glitter

Three full size (0.5 oz) lacquers and two mini (0.25 oz) empty bottles. Cruelty-free, vegan and 5-free: no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toulene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor. Made in the USA.
Images & info from 'Tini Beauty.​

Oh interesting. So they're suggesting you mix your own custom colors. I kind of like that idea.

very cool.  Can you buy just one month whenever you feel like it (or whenever you like that particular month anyway), or is it like a regular subscription where once you sign up, you're auto-charged every month? 

If you scroll through till march 2015, the sincerely stephanie collection looks like really nice, i love the look of the northern lights & midnight snowstorm polishes! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  very cool.  Can you buy just one month whenever you feel like it (or whenever you like that particular month anyway), or is it like a regular subscription where once you sign up, you're auto-charged every month? 
It looks like all they offer now is one off months, or pay for all of 6 months at a time, or 12 months at a time. It would be nice only getting one month at a time, because then you could use coupon codes, look at the colors before you buy, not be roped into anything, forget to cancel, etc. I really like the idea of mixing your own colors. Maybe it'll work with the Ipsy discount code this month!

Edit: Ipsy code doesn't work, so I don't think any other coupon codes will. Sad, because half off may have gotten me to try it.

If you scroll through till march 2015, the sincerely stephanie collection looks like really nice, i love the look of the northern lights & midnight snowstorm polishes! 
where are you seeing the march 2015 collection?   thanks!

If you got to the link zadi posted, scroll to the bottom, there are circles with pictures of upcoming months, to the right there is a small arrow, keep clicking that til you get to the end ( march 2015). The picture is still only that little circle, cant click on it & make it bigger unfortunately, but you can still see it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

where are you seeing the march 2015 collection?   thanks!

If you got to the link zadi posted, scroll to the bottom, there are circles with pictures of upcoming months, to the right there is a small arrow, keep clicking that til you get to the end ( march 2015). The picture is still only that little circle, cant click on it & make it bigger unfortunately, but you can still see it.
smile.gif

thank you!!  Yes, I like that one a lot too!  I wonder why a whole year out in the future?  weird.

Has anyone signed up for this or bought a single month box?

I thought about getting the Feb. box, but I have colors too similar to get March. 

I can't wait to see the April colors. 

So I'm actually getting a little annoyed with Tini Beauty. I purchased a 6 month sub at the beginning of March and I never received a confirmation email HOWEVER, I DID receive a sign-up email from their site BEFORE the purchase. I checked my spam and trash...nothing. The money did come out of my account though. I emailed them last week because I still had not received an email and I have had no word on when the polishes are being sent, no updates. No reply. I just posted on their Facebook page and did receive a reply that polishes will ship out at the end of the month, that there's some sort of delay with the a product, I believe? No mention as to why I did not receive a confirmation email though. So far, Tini Beauty, I am NOT impressed. I love their polishes, but this is not a good start. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I'm actually getting a little annoyed with Tini Beauty. I purchased a 6 month sub at the beginning of March and I never received a confirmation email HOWEVER, I DID receive a sign-up email from their site BEFORE the purchase. I checked my spam and trash...nothing. The money did come out of my account though. I emailed them last week because I still had not received an email and I have had no word on when the polishes are being sent, no updates. No reply. I just posted on their Facebook page and did receive a reply that polishes will ship out at the end of the month, that there's some sort of delay with the a product, I believe? No mention as to why I did not receive a confirmation email though. So far, Tini Beauty, I am NOT impressed. I love their polishes, but this is not a good start.
frown.gif

Not a good start at all, especially considering I first heard about this sub in November.  They've had months to prepare.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I'm actually getting a little annoyed with Tini Beauty. I purchased a 6 month sub at the beginning of March and I never received a confirmation email HOWEVER, I DID receive a sign-up email from their site BEFORE the purchase. I checked my spam and trash...nothing. The money did come out of my account though. I emailed them last week because I still had not received an email and I have had no word on when the polishes are being sent, no updates. No reply. I just posted on their Facebook page and did receive a reply that polishes will ship out at the end of the month, that there's some sort of delay with the a product, I believe? No mention as to why I did not receive a confirmation email though. So far, Tini Beauty, I am NOT impressed. I love their polishes, but this is not a good start.
frown.gif

I've had that happen with another sub and I was so upset I never got a confirmation email, and when I asked them about it they just said check your spam folder. Uh thanks guys I did, it's not there. I was so upset by that I cancelled my sub. Sorry, if I don't get a confirmation email when I'm paying for something, you don't get my business anymore. It's unforgivable.

Quote: Originally Posted by feemia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not a good start at all, especially considering I first heard about this sub in November.  They've had months to prepare.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've had that happen with another sub and I was so upset I never got a confirmation email, and when I asked them about it they just said check your spam folder. Uh thanks guys I did, it's not there. I was so upset by that I cancelled my sub. Sorry, if I don't get a confirmation email when I'm paying for something, you don't get my business anymore. It's unforgivable.

Yeah, just not a good sign. @feemia @Kelly Silva And it just upsets me because I LOOOOOVE Tini Beauty polishes, so I was so excited! But if I'm paying over $100 for something...I want a confirmation email!

Ok.....now I'm just confused. I got a box today from them that said The Lacquer Cabinet. No emails, nothing, just showed up......it's the February collection. I specifically ordered in March because although I LOVED Febs colors, I knew I wouldn't have time to blog about them so I waited. Now I'm just soooooo confused and....I dunno lol...I just ....gah! lol

Ok.....now I'm just confused. I got a box today from them that said The Lacquer Cabinet. No emails, nothing, just showed up......it's the February collection. I specifically ordered in March because although I LOVED Febs colors, I knew I wouldn't have time to blog about them so I waited. Now I'm just soooooo confused and....I dunno lol...I just ....gah! lol
Bummer! I wanted to order the February box but by the time I logged on to order it was March 1st and the images showed the March box. I wanted the February box so decided to pass. If I'd have known I could have ordered at that time and still got the February box I totally would have done it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer! I wanted to order the February box but by the time I logged on to order it was March 1st and the images showed the March box. I wanted the February box so decided to pass. If I'd have known I could have ordered at that time and still got the February box I totally would have done it
smile.gif

I think you can still order a one-time box for February.  

https://www.tinibeauty.com/product/subscription-box-feb-2014/

Back