Hey guys! 1st timer here! hoping to get to know some of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! 1st timer here! hoping to get to know some of you! My name is Jannelle and I'm from Central florida. I'm an aspiring MUA and I just recently started my beauty channel on youtube. I have many things coming that I want to share with everyone! check out my channel and subscribe, and make sure to leave a comment so I can subscribe back to you! My main goal here is to learn from others and share what I know! Can't wait for that! 
patches.gif
heart.gif

http://youtu.be/JUjN5cKw10w

Hi there @BeautyJannelle! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Just a friendly heads up ladies, as per our Terms of Service we request that Vloggers on YouTube refrain from asking for members to subscribe to their channel on Makeuptalk, however, we do love ya'll and definitely want you to share your videos and information on the forums!

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

We also have a Beauty Bloggers forum and a Blog Link thread where you can share your YouTube channel information with our members!

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to YouTube Channels, asking for subscribers and posting videos.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

For all of you beauties that are addicted to salty snacks and crunch chips... please stay tuned on my channel. I will be doing a segment on healthy snacking and hope to have it uploaded by the end of this week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

P.S. For those that know about DIY, I finally did a shoot with their network yesterday and had such an amazing time. The air date will be sometime this summer, so I hope you guys are able to tune in and watch me get handy on tv lol.

Have a great day! xoxo

Quote: Originally Posted by Shermeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For all of you beauties that are addicted to salty snacks and crunch chips... please stay tuned on my channel. I will be doing a segment on healthy snacking and hope to have it uploaded by the end of this week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

P.S. For those that know about DIY, I finally did a shoot with their network yesterday and had such an amazing time. The air date will be sometime this summer, so I hope you guys are able to tune in and watch me get handy on tv lol.

Have a great day! xoxo
lmk when that DIY comes out, looks awesome and super useful!

Latest posts

Back