DOGS, CATS OR OTHER.?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Dogs, cats or a different pet... What's your fav? Post pics of them if you can too.. :) Here is my families babies Shiyloh and Chilli, Shiyloh is the brindle one and Chilli is the tan one... Shiyloh is Chilli`s baby did you know, wouldn't think so though aye...:)
:rolleyes:

We have a few critters here. Here's some of them 
smile.gif

Dudley the Bulldog and Daisy the Doberman, shes our newest addition.

Pudge the cat with Dudley when he was a puppy.

Lucky the rabbit.

A couple of our chickens.

We just have a cat for now, she's a cranky old lady!! We'll get a dog but not until we buy a house with a yard (hopefully next year). there just isn't enough room in our townhouse right now. This is my kitty!

Awesome... What we recommend is when you get a doggy, go to your local shelter and check out rescuing some or maybe just one doggy that needs saving. Don't let staffies and pittbulls and bulldogs put you off, because they are really loyal as long as you look after them and train them. SO MANY NEED SAVING BECAUSE SO MANY GET EUTHANIZED. THEY WOULD LOVE A DAD AND MOM. :)

Thank you, I love those chickens too! They follow me around like puppies and like to be held. I do their "hair" sometimes too so they can see better, lol.

Back