WORST CHORE EVER FOR YOU.?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
What is your all time worst chore you have ever needed to do or have to do now. :-! Mine is proberly..... Wait for it...... GARDENING. I hate bugs and spiders...:)

Cleaning the toilet.  
sick.gif

I have two, scrubbing the toilet and scrubbing the dishes. Maybe I just hate scrubbing!

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice. So do I. :)
Sorry this is off topic but is your profile photo a old photo of your family's dog??

Haha no... This is a dog I got off:) of my mums Facebook page. He's nice isn't he. :) I am going to change my picture to my doggies Chilli and Shiyloh, Chilli is Shiylohs mum and she is the camel coloured doggie. You wouldnt think so though aye. They are both rescues. :) Do you like those types of dogs? I do. :)

I'm more of a Boston terrier kinda gal, but that dog IS gorgeous! I have a really old photo of my great grandmas dog that photo reminded me of it. 

It's kinda cute that people love their pups so much they take posed photo of them =) even way back then.

I'd rather do a dozen toilets than a sink of dishes! I have a touch of the OCD so I'm not an efficient dish washer; sometimes I find myself quadruple washing a dish when it was clean after the first round of scrubbing & rinsing. After 5 years of using a shoddy coin operated washer & dryer, i moved & got a set of glorious front-load HE machines 2 years ago. I like washing laundry, but I'm not good with the follow through--folding?! Ain't nobody got time for that! I hang the stuff that wrinkles, and we dig through baskets all over the house for clean socks & underwear. I've never understood folding underwear, and thank goodness I've never had a pet take to "marking" clean laundry baskets!

Oh here is a tip, if you put items that wrinkle easy in the dryer for 10 or so minutes, youll find that they hardly even need much ironing, if any... And as for undies no one is gonna see them any way. Just dry and wear. :) nice tip isn't it!!!! Hahaha :) :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah... My mum says you NZ your grandma have GREAT taste in doggies. Have you seen my profile pic now? Those are my dogs. They are rescues and are mother and son, inseparable. :)

Do you have a special doggie you count as a baby? :)
Cute pups! They don't look like they'd be related because of their coloring but they do look like they have the same face. Yes we have one Boston but we are thinking about getting her a friend.

Good idea girl, I actually would suggest, if I may, without being pushy.... Maybe you could try and rescue a doggie, they need someone to save them... Don't be frightened of pittbulls and staffies, they are really LOYAL, CARING AND LOVING HAPPY BABIES. As long as you train them, and judge their temperament right, they will love you and serve you for the rest of their life.:)

I hate to wash and dry clothes. .. its annoying. .. and hurts my hands to touch all those hot clothes. .. it gets me so mad....my dh does the folding and I help on the big stuff (sheets,pants etc )

I hate cleaning the showers. We have glass doors and hard water spots are SO DIFFICULT to get off, then one shower and they are back! Not to mention scrubbing and bleaching out the grout, and the hair and scum. YUCK! It's something you have to do every week so it does not get out of hand, but I feel like I am in a little glass prison every time.

Back