Lip Factory March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 So March is the much-loved All Lips box! We've been told a Cargo product will be included. Any other hints? I'm counting the days here.

Hi, I've got a question - I'm thinking of ordering my first Lip Factory box this month and I'd like to know if there's any way to specify your preferences when you order? I mean, is there any beauty profile I should complete, can I let them somehow know what colors and products I'd prefer etc.?

Hi, I've got a question - I'm thinking of ordering my first Lip Factory box this month and I'd like to know if there's any way to specify your preferences when you order? I mean, is there any beauty profile I should complete, can I let them somehow know what colors and products I'd prefer etc.?
Yes. There's a beauty profile that customers have to complete. The company does try to tailor to the specifications detailed in the profile. I find that this company has the best customer service and tries their best to accommodate to their customers' needs. If you don't like bright colors then just make a comment to indicate that you only want neutrals in the comment section located at the bottom of the profile (or email them). Do note that they offer products for the whole face but just a main focus on lips. If you want neutral eyes but bright lips, then indicate that. Or if you hate red lips let them know. Be detailed. I've read on a blog that someone doesn't wear glosses so Lip Factory tries to only send them lipsticks. I personally never requested that but you can also try and email them to see if they'll make that arrangement for you too. For the most part, the colors worked well for me. I've read on Facebook that if a specific product really didn't work for you, you could try contacting them for an replacement. Give it a try! Enjoy your boxes!

Paulina PS, if you love lip products then you're going to especially love this month's box. The whole box is going to be all lip products!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes. There's a beauty profile that customers have to complete. The company does try to tailor to the specifications detailed in the profile.

I find that this company has the best customer service and tries their best to accommodate to their customers' needs.

If you don't like bright colors then just make a comment to indicate that you only want neutrals in the comment section located at the bottom of the profile (or email them). Do note that they offer products for the whole face but just a main focus on lips. If you want neutral eyes but bright lips, then indicate that. Or if you hate red lips let them know. Be detailed.

I've read on a blog that someone doesn't wear glosses so Lip Factory tries to only send them lipsticks. I personally never requested that but you can also try and email them to see if they'll make that arrangement for you too.

For the most part, the colors worked well for me. I've read on Facebook that if a specific product really didn't work for you, you could try contacting them for an replacement.

Give it a try! Enjoy your boxes!
Thank you very much for a detailed answer! I like most colors so would probably be happy to get most shades but it's always good to specify what you want as much as possible when it comes to make-up. I've heard about the famous lip-only-products box and am wondering if I should give it a try. I really liked the products the were in the previous box of this kind, which I saw on some blogs.

It's my birthday this month and I'm also getting some extra money at work so I think I'll treat myself to a new beauty subscription.

oh i can't wait for this months all lips box to arrive my best subscription for over a year and believe me i get lots of boxes.

@Paulina PS you can fill in all the info in the profile,, at the bottom you can add extra info ,like for instance i have just added more purple colours please, as can't get easy in the uk, and no eye lashes, and not too much bright pink as i don't wear pink.

customer service and emails response is very good,myself and @renu, have also had lipsticks split on opening and it was no problem them sending one out to replace but i insisted that they didn't waste postage as not needed but to add into the outer box on my next months box,and it arrived perfect.

i really love the products and samples as we don't get these really in the uk, and if we get the brand its a different colour,packaging,size to what they sell here so its always exciting getting something each month you know you can't just pop down town to buy.

I am so excited for my first "all lips" box. I just got February's box on the 1st, but I still don't know how I'm going to wait until the end of the month for this one. I'm trying to go spoiler free. (yeah right!)

Thank you very much for a detailed answer! I like most colors so would probably be happy to get most shades but it's always good to specify what you want as much as possible when it comes to make-up. I've heard about the famous lip-only-products box and am wondering if I should give it a try. I really liked the products the were in the previous box of this kind, which I saw on some blogs. It's my birthday this month and I'm also getting some extra money at work so I think I'll treat myself to a new beauty subscription.
Happy birthday month to you! Hope you have a good one! I do hope you'll enjoy boxes from Lip Factory. I also agree with Lorna ljblog, some of the products offered are unique and I can't get them locally (I'm from Canada). Plus, the CS alone makes them awesome.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Happy birthday month to you! Hope you have a good one!
I do hope you'll enjoy boxes from Lip Factory. I also agree with Lorna ljblog, some of the products offered are unique and I can't get them locally (I'm from Canada). Plus, the CS alone makes them awesome.
Thanks a lot
biggrin.gif
I also hope it's a gonna be a good one because so far I've had a second hard YEAR in a row so I'm more than ready for some positive changes.

I'm from Poland so I'm sure many products will be totally new to me and I've already decided to order it today and give it a go. I've seen pics of the last all-lip-products' box and liked it a lot so I'm hoping for sth as good this month too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh i can't wait for this months all lips box to arrive my best subscription for over a year and believe me i get lots of boxes.

@Paulina PS you can fill in all the info in the profile,, at the bottom you can add extra info ,like for instance i have just added more purple colours please, as can't get easy in the uk, and no eye lashes, and not too much bright pink as i don't wear pink.

customer service and emails response is very good,myself and @renu, have also had lipsticks split on opening and it was no problem them sending one out to replace but i insisted that they didn't waste postage as not needed but to add into the outer box on my next months box,and it arrived perfect.

i really love the products and samples as we don't get these really in the uk, and if we get the brand its a different colour,packaging,size to what they sell here so its always exciting getting something each month you know you can't just pop down town to buy.
Thank you for all the useful information. I will surely include a detailed description of my preferences and will hope for a nice selection. It's good to hear they've got good CS because it's often such a huge problem with subscription boxes.

Yes be quick if ordering the boxes ship this week .international boxes go first as shipping takes longer we usually receive after the first week American boxes arrive in there hands. International shipping takes a week but busy periods upto 2 weeks.

Thank you ladies, I've already ordered it
biggrin.gif
I've written quite a lot about my make-up preferences in the comment section, hope they'll pay attention as much as possible.

hopefully it will be fine even at this short notice.  but they are generally really good at fixing things,like if you don't like gloss you get an extra lipstick say, they are very accommodating,it took till the 2 box for mine to go through as i had got the waiting list  email for signing up on shipping day but been happy with all boxes the odd things i don't like the girls at work have ,they know i swatch for blogging so its fine ,i save a carrier bag up and take it in ,

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hopefully it will be fine even at this short notice.  but they are generally really good at fixing things,like if you don't like gloss you get an extra lipstick say, they are very accommodating,it took till the 2 box for mine to go through as i had got the waiting list  email for signing up on shipping day but been happy with all boxes the odd things i don't like the girls at work have ,they know i swatch for blogging so its fine ,i save a carrier bag up and take it in ,
That's good news, many subscriptions are quite awful at accomodating to your needs, like the Polish Glossybox for example. I'm quite sure I'll be happy as I'm always interested in trying new stuff and I've never had most of the brands from the previous boxes - just not available here. I'm super excited for my first box!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I forgot this was an all lip box. I was suppose to cancel but time elapsed so I will just wait until I get this box. I would love to try Cargo products. It is sold at Ulta and I have heard great things about it.

Latest posts

Back