TWEEZERS, What is the best to use for uneven eyebrows.:-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
I have slightly uneven eyebrows. I am too scared to try to pluck them and keep them plucked every single day that a hair grows back. Please help!!!!!!!! :-

The best "at home" or DYI way, is to purchase a brow kit (Sephora) that has brow templates in various shapes. Once you find the shape you like, place the template over your brow and using a very sharp white eyeliner, trace the template outline over your brow. Next just tweeze the hairs that are outside of the white line. Do the same for the other brow. Then just fill in your brows as you would normally do.

I find the easiest way is to tape or glue (Duo, spirit gum) the template onto your brow, so that you have both hands free to make minor adjustments and to make it easier for you to make the outline with your white eyeliner. Just remember to use the appropriate remover to the type of adhesive that you used to glue (anchor) the template. Duo and Spirit Gum will only hold the template for a short time.

Latest posts

Back