The worst accident youve ever had... anything:-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
What is your worst accident you've ever had... Mine is nearly been knocked off a steep high scary narrow hill. A stupid driver was speeding around the corner and sideswiped our car. It freaked my dad sis and me out, we thought we were gonna die. :'( But we got burger king or MDs... Cant remember it seems it was so long ago. :)

Motorcycle accident In the late 80's. Me, my brother and two friends were helping my brother's gf move. Everything was loaded up in several vehicles, and we where just about to leave, I asked my friend where she lived, but no one told me... Yeah, we used to prank and joke around on each other all the time... So we all drive for awhile passing each other, and unannounced to me, my friend slowed down and I pulled out to pass him full throttle, as I did, he quickly turned left. My bike hit his door and front 1/4 panel and stopped dead, I flipped over his hood, landed on my back and slid about 10 metres and crashed into a wooden fence. The only injury I sustained was a scrape to my right shin. Thank goodness I was wearing my full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves, jeans and motorcycle boots. My motorcycle was written off... Front forks pushed back to the engine. Anyways, cops came, I was charged with unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. My buddy felt bad that he didn't tell me where my brothers gf lived. And it took us an extra couple of hours to move her into her new digs. We chalk this up to good 'ol war stories.

Back