Which clothing item in your closet is your favourite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to say my Forever 21 leggings, or my Forever 21 sweater in bright colours that says NOPE.

The best things, ever. 

Undoubtedly my recently purchased jeans by American Eagle Outfitters - the Super Super Stretch in Bright Blue

you can see them here

They are incredibly comfortable and very flattering, especially in the butt area.

My black velour leggings from express... so warm, so comfy.  I wear them around the house, I wear them with boots, I dress them up at night, I have never fallen for an article of clothing like this before.  I went back to buy a back up, but they were out of my size, boo.  My other wish is to find them in grey.  

Right now, I have a couple pairs of jeggings that I use with a number of outfits; a black pleather pair, and a pair by Labijou that are more dressy with rhinestones on the pockets.  For dresses, I like to wear stockings with funky designs to go with them too.  Probably my most used item is a black cardigan shrug top.  I find it goes with just about anything, dresses, tops, t-shirts, etc (and somewhat protects my super-pale skin from the sun) lol

Latest posts

Back