BLACK, WHITE, RED OR BLUE WHATS YOUR FAV...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
What is your fav colour for nailpolish, BLUE, RED, BLACK, WHITE OR A DIFFERENT COLOUR? And what would you wear it to? Mine is Black... :) but I do love blue as well.:)

I love all those colours.. but atm white is really trending :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i find it does with anything both casual and dressy.. i love wearing white nails with denim...i also find it goes well with nude/neutral colours

Impossible to choose a fave, but I recently organized my polish chromatically and I found that the cool-tone drawer in the Helmer is *way* more full than the warm-tone one! I also have rather a lot of black-based glitters and shimmers, in addition to a couple plain black cremes. But only one white!

I used to do the pale colors from OPI but then I started doing my own Gelish and I'm obsessed with doing colors now. I just took off my hot pink with sparkles and trying to decide what to do next. But i'm loving all colors except yellow.

Coral or orangey pinks. I don't know why...they just make me happy. In the Fall and Winter I like rocking dark greens.

Quote: Originally Posted by roxymama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Coral or orangey pinks. I don't know why...they just make me happy.
In the Fall and Winter I like rocking dark greens.
 Coral colors make me look tan in the summer! I like dark colors too in the winter. But I'm more of a dark blue and dark purple person. I haven't built up the courage to do green yet.

Coral colors make me look tan in the summer! I like dark colors too in the winter. But I'm more of a dark blue and dark purple person. I haven't built up the courage to do green yet.
The greens I go for are so dark you would think they are black. And you are so right about the corals making you feel tan!

I definitely wear more purple than anything. Red is probably my second favorite. I never wear white, nor any very pale shades. I do love black, because it seems to go with everything...same with silver (LOVE Zoya's Trixie). I can't go with golds or yellow-ish shades of any kind. Neon pinks, greens, and blues also make up a good chunk of my (massive) collection.

Blacks are probably my favorites.  I really just like dark colors like navy, oxblood, and deep purples and tend to wear them year round.  I love neons for my toes though! 

omg...its so hard to say.  I really love purples and I wear them anytime of year.  I like greys too, but they have to be the right shade.  In summer I love coral and certain oranges but it really depends on my mood.  During the winter...it is so fun to play with the more darker shades.

That's a tough one lol  In general, I wear a lot of black, so that's definitely at the top too for my nails, but I also love red or purple for a nail colour (I find either goes with a lot of what I wear).  I always like to do colour combos with an accent nail too, so I might do blue nails with a purple ring finger nail, or vice versa, for example.  I have a few staple bottles I like to use, but I also love to experiment with new ones all the time too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is your fav colour for nailpolish, BLUE, RED, BLACK, WHITE OR A DIFFERENT COLOUR? And what would you wear it to?

Mine is Black... :) but I do love blue as well.:)
Good
inlove.gif

I love light colors only.... any light color .. light pink is my fav...

I love green polish. Green's my favorite color anyways. So, that's probably why it draws me to it. I cannot make a polish buy without including a green.

I also really love teals, blues, and purples.

Back