Teal Mermaid FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heyy Loves,Today's Look Is Super Fun! I've Been Told My Eyeshadow Reminds People Of A Mermaid Lol! I'm Totally In Love With This Teal/Turquoise Color! Enjoy!Products:Eyes: ~ABH Brow Pomade: Ebony~UD Primer Potion: Sin~Mac Eyshadow: Embark & Aquadisiac~Sephora Eyeshdow: Warm Sand~Sephora Smokey Eye Studio Pallete: Deep Shimmery Blue Shade~Sephora Retractable Eye Liner: Shimmer Electric Purple ~Lorea'l Infallible Gel Liner~Ardell 105 Glamour Lashes Face: ~Dior's Diorskin Nude Foundation: Dark Brown~LA Girl Concealer: Toffee~Mac Pro Concealer: NW55~Mac MSF: Dark Deep~Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder: Ebony~Mac Blush: Raizin~UD Half Baked Bronzer: Half BakedLips:~NYX Lip Liner: Espresso~Wet n' Wild Matte Lipstick: Bare It All

Oh my gosh girl.... STUNNING TIMES 1000000! You are really awesome at picking the right colours and also, my skin is sort of olive, and when I have tried to do this style, it doesn't look anything like yours------ why :- Anyway girl, GREAT JOB, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!

You always find the perfect color. Looks amazing as usual.
Oh my gosh girl.... STUNNING TIMES 1000000! You are really awesome at picking the right colours and also, my skin is sort of olive, and when I have tried to do this style, it doesn't look anything like yours------ why :- Anyway girl, GREAT JOB, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!
Thank You Sooo Much! You Might Have Different Colors, That Aren't Exactly The Same. And Remember To Blend Like Your Life Depends On It Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Lihz Stos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You're amazing Dear!!! I'm crazy about it!
Thankss Love!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by cocogiuli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Turquoise colour is perfect for you. Beautiful 
Awee Thank You A Lot!!

Quote: Originally Posted by hmgb02 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol love the mermaid theme! Just found this FOTD forum! Love it!!!
Aweee Thank You!!! I Appreciate It :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by mikaelad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow. So cool. You should do this professionally if you don't already. You're so talented.
Gee, Thankss! I'm Trying To Get Myself Out There Lol!

Back