The Makeup Show

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's happening in LA tomorrow, 3/1/14 - 3/2/14

Is anyone going to this trade show? I just got a job as a brand ambassador for Cailyn Cosmetics! I'm so excited. It's only for two days but I was wondering if anyone is going or has heard of this? They have multiple cities with different dates.

http://www.themakeupshow.com/makeupshow/LA/index.html

here is their main page:  http://www.themakeupshow.com/

They have upcoming dates in NYC, Chicago, Dallas and Orlando

I just got back from day 2 of The Makeup Show LA. What an amazing experience! I got to see dozens of booths and try a bunch of professional products.

I picked up some things from Crown Brush, Embroylisse, Parian Spirit, Inglot, and the London Brush Company.

In the next couple of days I will post photos, etc.

If you get a chance to go to the show in NY, Chicago, Dallas, or Orlando, I highly recommend it.

I wish I was there, it would have been a change of a lifetime really. What was your fav thing Ginanimal. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I was there, it would have been a change of a lifetime really.
What was your fav thing Ginanimal. :)
My favorite discovery was absolutely the London Brush Company. She makes the most incredible brushes I've seen.

Also, I bought a creme lip pot from Inglot and lord, do I love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by cosmetics maker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry~

I can see high quality make up brush from your PHOTO. It is very nice .

Waiting for your others photos in cosmetics show in LA.

I'm glad you like my photos @cosmetics maker! I'm afraid I don't have any more photos from the show, but I am going to make a new thread about my new Crown Brush brushes. When I do, I will post a link in this thread so you can find it more easily.

By the way, the brushes in your photo look amazing.

Latest posts

Back