Hobbies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has already been made, but either way, here we go.

I also didnt want to comment on something that was how old, cause I don't wanna be that person (although I think i already have on accident, sowwy)

Anyway, what are you guy's hobbies, other than make up and hair?

I'm really big into play video games, PC and xbox. Love them.

For me, lots of music-related stuff, whether it be playing guitar, writing songs or electronic music, planning concerts, or researching it for school.  I also like collecting and building musical instruments and painting them with different designs.  Other than that, I have a bunch of different species of turtles and a very obnoxious love bird named Archimedes that requires a lot of attention lol

What type of games do you like to play? I love playing PS3 and XBOX360. I love to play KZ3 on PS3, and those types of games. :) I also like drawing. :) Here is a picture of one of my drawings, trying to draw a picture off the net. :)
Ps , sorry about the lighting. :)

I do photography as a hobby. Right now its mostly music photography. I'm really hoping to get back into film when I have some money

hmmmm... other than makeup and hair?  that's a tough one...lol!  I do like fashion a lot and I like to do fashion drawing.  I also like reading and watching those house decorating shows :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by mariahzelada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm not sure if this has already been made, but either way, here we go.

I also didnt want to comment on something that was how old, cause I don't wanna be that person (although I think i already have on accident, sowwy)

Anyway, what are you guy's hobbies, other than make up and hair?

I'm really big into play video games, PC and xbox. Love them.
great topic

Quote: Originally Posted by CaseyR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For me, lots of music-related stuff, whether it be playing guitar, writing songs or electronic music, planning concerts, or researching it for school.  I also like collecting and building musical instruments and painting them with different designs.  Other than that, I have a bunch of different species of turtles and a very obnoxious love bird named Archimedes that requires a lot of attention lol
multi orientated great stuff. I like to be a jack of all trades so to speak

Nice thread- thanks for starting it. I love writing. I'm working on a novel at the moment but no idea when it will be finished. It's hard to 'get into the zone' in between all the other things I'm trying to do!

I collect and customize Monster High dolls. I also play video games. Right now I'm addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf. That game is a life sucker.

I'm a big time pc gamer. It keeps my busy when my hubby is at work or working from home. I also love reading, I never knew I did until my hubby said we should get me a kindle, now I read every day! And doing my gel, it takes time but I can't stand having my nails look bad, people always see your hands so I think they should look nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My hobbies are divided into two types - summer and winter. In winter, I like to read, embroider and knit, and in the summer I like to ride a bike, go hiking and fishing.

My boyfriend just loves fishing and taught me to love fishing! I love only summer fishing, my boyfriend is fishing all year round. He says that for each season, a different strategy for fishing is needed. I don't understand what a pleasure it's to freeze in the winter, but for this new year I presented him good shoes and a jacket for winter fishing. I found many reviews of equipment for the fisherman on the Internet. He is very pleased with the gift. In summer I like fishing more. We go to the lake, live in a tent, catch fish in the morning, then prepare breakfast on the fire, in the afternoon we swim and sunbathe. In the evening, my boyfriend sings with a guitar, and I cook dinner. It's more romantic than sitting on the ice in winter ...

hi i am new here!

i like to go camping, out door stuff mostly. love watching videos and traveling all over the world.

I love camping a lot! i camp on the great outdoor to relax and chill whenever i had too much work stress. (which is quite common)

Latest posts

Back