Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Cant believe its already March! What are you ladies looking forward to in the Mach box?

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Cant believe its already March! What are you ladies looking forward to in the Mach box?
Ooo I never know what to wish for when it comes to Glossybox. But...there's one thing I'd love for them to send again: Bvlgari au thé vert products. Or au thé blanc. Or anything Bvlgari in general! 

I agree it is always hard to figure out what I want from my Glossybox! 

I would love a face mask. Something luxurious that I can put on that makes my skin feel great afterwards. And a eye gel mask, like the kind you put in your fridge or freezer. I'd love a hair accessory. I really like anything that pampers me that I normally wouldn't buy, or a brand I would never pay up front to try. 

I would love some new blush, or some eyeshadow quad, but it is hard I think for them to send those kinds of things that would look different on everyone. I would love a new lipstick. 

I would love a new BB or CC cream or a new mascara from a luxe brand. I'm pretty easy to please. I love to get skincare, hair care, body care and most make-up items. The only thing really, really do not want is a self tanning product. the self tanner season is coming up though, so I'm sure I'll start getting them soon. This is off topic, and might be old news, but I was in my local CVS last week and there was good size display of NYX products. I purchased a butter gloss and a cream blush. I never tried NYX before and I'm in love with both my gloss and the blush!

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Public service announcement...there is a new Target Beauty Box for sale for $5! http://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box/-/A-15180056#prodSlot=medium_1_0&term=beauty box

(I know these go fast, so I thought I would post it in a few spots here so hopefully as many MUT ladies can get it as possible.)
I would be all over this but I have four samples of the Toni and Guy sea salt spray in my drawer...don't think I need another one right now. 

I just saw this on GWP Addict:

Quote: Glossybox coupon: Purchase any new subscription and receive a free deluxe sample of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream. Enter code GBFRESH at checkout. Expires March 31 or while supplies last.

Updates! Have to say, a bit glad this is the last of my 3 month sub. I forgot how stressful this box is! Even though it can be AMAZING at times, the complete lack of communication/transparency is so bleh. 

Anyway, hopefully there's some fun spring colors in the box! Even though we just got (well I haven't YET received Feb) a pale pink polish, a different color pastel polish would be nice. Maybe a lip crayon (please god not red). I wouldn't mind a makeup brush, any will do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just cashed in my Glossydots for a free box...this one better be a good one!!!

First spoiler!
I'm totally on board for that one. I've been wanting a mask in a sub for a while now! This one looks fantastic. I'm excited. Hooray for a good spoiler!

That mask looks like a great start for the March box! It's something I would have never bought for myself and is a pricey product, but I look forward to trying it!

Latest posts

Back