• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

shutterblog's Trade List / Wishlist - Nuxe, Urban Decay, Philip B., L'Occitane and more!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you would like a photo / close-up of anything listed, please let me know!  Thank you so much for stopping by - I look forward to trading with you!

Last updated: 1:15 a.m. EDT on February 1, 2015

All items marked with a   were recently added

All items marked with PENDING are reserved for swaps currently in progress but not yet completed

PLEASE NOTE:  I'm fairly selective in my trading is because I have a chronic illness and I'm home / bedfast over 80-90% of the time.  The rare times I do get out of the house these days are usually to a doctor's office or for medical tests, so I don't need a stockpile of cosmetics I'm not sure I'll ever be able to use.  You can find my wishlist here on Pinterest.  If you have something I've listed there, I'll do my best to make your swap request happen!  Thank you in advance for your understanding!

From Glossybox:

• ☘ Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute (1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - brand new in box - never opened or sampled - "A source of well-being and immediate freshness, this moisturizing mask with plant milks and white blossom provides intensive moisture for even the driest of skin. A rescue treatment, it provides intensive relief, instantly soothing skin discomfort. Hydrates and soothes for 24 hours, leaving skin radiant." ($32.00 value)

• Proganix Repair Reparative Oil + Anti Breakage (full size - 3.3 fl oz / 100 ml) - brand new and never opened, used, or tested - "A high-performance blend of vitamin E combined with supercharged ceramide 3, this hair treatment infuses dry, damaged hair with strengthening nutrients, repairs split ends and addresses frizziness." ($11.99 value)

• Hello Fresh $40.00 gift card - $40.00 off Hello Fresh Box from October Glossybox - "One card per household. New costumers only. Discount cannot be applied towards one-off boxes." (Expiration date 12/31/2015)

• Kryolan for GlossyBox Highlighter in Cashmere (full size - .15 oz / 4.5 g) - brand new and never used, tested, or swatched - "Special edition highlighter for the Glossybox 3rd birthday. Use on cheekbones, eyes, lips, or wherever the light catches you for a lit-from-within glow." ($18.95 value)

• Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose (.13 oz / 4 g) - brand new and still sealed ($20.00 value)

• Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Balm (full size - .03 fl oz /10 ml) - swatched once, never used, and still full as shown in attached photo - sanitized and re-sealed for shipment - color "Super Soft Beige"

From Ipsy:

• Mica Shimmer Powder in "93 - Reluctance" (a greenish shadow with shimmer - full size - .1 oz / 2.5 g) - brand new and never opened, used, swatched, or sampled - "The MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadow glamorous shimmers will give you the look you always wanted. MicaBeauty Mineral Makeup is extremely gentle, free of preservatives, chemicals, dyes, talc, oils, and other fillers. With this unique formula, your Eye Shadows will look ultra smooth and stay put for hours without creasing or pulling the delicate eye area." ($14.95 value)

• Crown Brush Crease/Shadow Brush (full-size brush - Model C476) - brand new and still sealed in plastic - the Crown Brush Deluxe Infinity Shadow / Crease Duet Dual-Ended Brush (Model: C476) - the retail price (before sale) is $17.50

• Ipsy Glam Bag - September 2014 - brand new and never used - pewter bag with studs - BAG ONLY!

• POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in "Secret Sunshine" (.25 oz / 6.95 g) - brand new / still sealed in original shrinkwrap
Plus the following Ipsy Points Rewards items - all brand new, never used / swatched:

Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in Cupid's Beau (full size - .45 oz / 13 g) - brand new in box and never opened, used, swatched, or sampled - "Introducing a revolutionary product – the Electric Lip Slide. A hybrid of a lipstick, gloss, & stain infused with natural butters and Vitamin E resulting in an ultra luscious, head turning lip color. Lip Slides are long wear and extremely moisturizing. There is nothing like this on the market! This fashion forward electric pigmented color comes in a soft tube with wand and doe foot applicator for perfect, and easy application every time. No need to prime or line the lips - one coat stays on all day long!" ($20.00 value)

• Bellapierre Illuminating Mineral Bronzer in Peony (.08 oz / 2.35 g) - "Bellapierre mineral face & body bronzer features an award-winning silky-smooth powder formula which adds a healthy, sun-kissed glow to any complexion and instantly gives skin a ‘natural tan’. Recommended by mineral makeup artists and dermatologists, Bellapierre loose mineral bronzer is suitable for all skin types and conditions; from oily skin to dry, mature types and even the most sensitive. Apply anywhere the sun would naturally hit to achieve a youthful, dewy luminescence." ($10.50 value)

From Allure / BeautyBar.com / Sample Society:

• Givenchy Dahlia Divin Fragrance (sample spray - .03 fl oz / 1 ml) - brand new with sample card and never tested - "Jasmine and vetiver mingle together to create something . . . warm and sexy, but in a beautifully subtle way. A woody floral fragrance with notes of jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, and Mirabelle plum."

From Birchbox:

• Pur-lisse Hydra-Balance Moisturizer (travel size - .5 oz / 15 ml) - brand new and sealed - never used or tested - "Achieve beautiful balance with the Pur-lisse pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer. Gently smooth over face day or night after cleansing and toning. Glides on like a gel and hydrates like a cream and never greasy. Hydates your skin to create a perfect canvas for makeup application. Dries down to a healthy glow." ($16.50 value)

From Julep:

• Julep Catrina (full size - .27 fl oz / 8 ml) - brand new in box and never used or swatched - "marigold yellow creme"

From Neiman Marcus "Camp Gorgeous" Bag:

• Giorgio Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie Intense Eau de Parfum + Giorgio Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Eau De Toilette + three deluxe fragrance samples - 6.25 x 6.25" card with 4 x 1.75" with two 2.25 x 1.5" peel-off samples attached - brand new / never opened - If you present the card at Neiman Marcus you will receive three deluxe samples of your favorite scents.

From Loot Crate:

• MLG Wrist Sweatband - new / still sealed in plastic

Misc.:

• ☘  Urban Decay The Ultimate UD Hookup Card - one "The Ultimate UD Hookup" game piece for 20% off any UrbanDecay.com purchase starting on January 1, 2015 and good through December 31, 2015. There is a unique code printed on the card and I can either e-mail it to you, or ship you the physical card as shown in photographs.
  • ☘  Phyto Secret de Nuit Intense Hydration Regenerating Night Cream (.33 oz / 10 ml) - brand new in box - never opened, used, or sampled - "This powerful night cream regenerates the hair fiber and provides up to eight hours of intense hydration, nourishment, and repair. It creates a protective shield against free radicals and oxidation, and leaves hair feeling remarkably stronger, healthier, and shinier. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. This product is cruelty-free and is formulated without silicone or sodium." ($5.00 value)
  • ☘  e.l.f. Disney Good vs. Evil Let the Drama Begin Beauty Book - brand new e.l.f. ("eyes lips face") 2014 Disney Beauty Book - products are unused, untested, and have never been swatched - "This Limited Edition Disney Good vs. Evil Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess or evil villain. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be beautiful for any occasion. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes and lips designed, formulated and tested by a professional team of makeup artists. Includes a step-by-step guide for Day Beauty (Aurora) and Night Villain (Maleficent) Looks." (Beauty book is now sold out in stores - originally a $10.00 value.) I purchased the item up for swap and it arrived slightly damaged. Since I intended to use it for display, I was sent a replacement beauty book and was told to keep the original - the listed item is the original (damaged) beauty book I received. I have included close-up photos that show the dents to the front and back of the beauty book exterior - this damage does NOT extend into the interior and it does NOT have any effect on the makeup inside. The make-up is located under a sealed plastic sheet and has never been used.
  • ☘  Philip B. Maui Wowie Volumizing & Thickening Beach Mist (5.07 fl oz / 150 ml) - I only used this once and it just wasn't for me - over 95%+ remains and the bottle is full. "Ultra-light spray gives hair sexy volume. A texturizer and conditioning treatment in one, loaded with botanical moisturizers that boost volume and amp up waves to recreate the piece-y, tousled, bombshell texture you get from the ocean. Leaves hair gleaming and bouncy, not stiff; pure Orchid and Kukui oils impart a healthy, voluptuous feel. Blend of Sea Salt and Aloe Vera creates gorgeous lift. Infused with sexy, mood-boosting notes of pure Coconut and Tahitian Gardenia for a gorgeous beachy scent; perfect for your late-afternoon revival kit! Paraben & phthalate free; color & keratin-treatment safe. ($22.00 value new)

• Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss in "Ruby Lustre" (full size - no box - .11 oz / 31 g) - brand new - never opened, sampled, or swatched ($15.00 value)

• Coro Multi-Stone and Enamel Necklace (approximately 17" from end to end) - see below for photograph - I received this in a swap so I cannot personally guarantee it has never been worn, but it has never been worn by me.  White enamel accents and pastel multi-colored rhinestones on gold-toned necklace with white enamel bead + metal-hook-clasp closure. Necklace is in mint condition with a very vintage feel.  Perfect for fall sweater weather and the holidays!  Includes velvet jewelry bag.

• Paula Deen's Savannah Style in Hardcover - book is brand new - never opened (hardback edition - read more about it here)

• L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream (2.6 oz / 75 ml tube) - 75+% full and in clean, immaculate condition - I sanitized the top of the tube and the screw cap before listing it - used this twice and would guess 75% or more remains, but I would rather underestimate rather than overestimate that amount. InStyle Magazine has named this "Best 2014 Foot Cream" (it's won every year from 2008 - 2013).  Value new is $14.00.

• AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme (.27 fl oz / 8 ml - deluxe sample) - brand new in box - jar has never been opened - full-size 1.7 oz jar retails for $195.00 / deluxe sample is worth $31.00

• Yves Saint Laurent Rebel Nudes (six samples - .24g / each) - TWO brand new / still-sealed sample cards - each with three Rebel Nude Glossy Stain shades and one applicator - 6 total sample squares (No. 103 Pink No Taboo x 2, No. 106 Beige Anarchist x 2, No. 107 Naughty Mauve x2). This gives you plenty to try before you buy!

• Ruby Kats Moda Crystal Watch - GENTLY used, like-new Ruby Kats Moda Crystal Watch in Pink. It is water resistant with a genuine leather band and Swarovski crystals. It retails new for $185.00 (rubykats.com/shop.php). It comes with the original presentation box as shown. The watch shows little to no wear, save one minor cosmetic scratch on the face. Detailed / large hi-res macro photos of the watch, the band, the watch-face, and box can be seen here - double-click on the image in your browser to see it extra-large.

From Your Bijoux Box:

[ nothing at this time ]

Fortune Cookie Soap Box:

[ nothing at this time ]

From Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag:

[ nothing at this time ]

Bumble & Bumble:  would love to trade for these for Bumble & Bumble Thickening spray, Surf spray, Prep, Styling Creme, or Surf / Thickening products in travel or regular sizes if possible:

[ nothing at this time ]

From Cate & Chloe:

[ nothing at this time ]

Kate Somerville:

[ nothing at this time ]

Clothing:

[ nothing at this time ]

Most wanted items listed below:

• SpaRitual Cuti-Cocktail Pen & Pusher
  • Great Barrier Island Bee Co Manuka Honey Hand and Nail Cream
  • Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
  • Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum
  • Julep Blush Brush
  • Julep Bronzer Brush
  • PopSugar's Turkish T Diamond Throw
  • Skin Inc. Custom-Blended Anti-Aging Serum
  • Skin Inc. Custom-Blended Soothing Serum
  • Julep White Lacquer Jewelry Box (empty)
  • Zoya Brittany (Satin) Polish
  • Zoya Sage (Satin) Polish
  • Zoya Lillian Polish
  • Zoya Dillon Polish
  • Zoya Rebel Polish
  • Julep Ada Polish
  • Julep Shelly Polish
  • Julep Esmeralda Polish
  • Julep Harper Polish
  • Julep O! Canada Polish
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle (full size only please)
  • Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens
  • Julep Vanish drops
  • Julep Ta Da! drops

Love:  nail polish, lipgloss, high-end brushes

HATE:  black mascara, black eyeliner, false eyelashes, bronzers, highlighters, and dark eye and lip colors

More swap / trade / wishlist items in my sig!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coro Multi-Stone and Enamel Necklace listed above:

PREVIOUSLY TRADED / SWAPPED here at MUT and at MSA Swap Board -- these items are NO LONGER AVAILABLE (but my profiles reflect positive feedback for these swaps):

• Butter London Yummy Mummy LIPPY Liquid Lipstick (full size - .24 fl oz / 7.1 ml) - brand new, sealed tube - never opened, used, or swatched - "medium, true nude beige liquid lipstick" ($18.00 value)

• MakIt "Make A Plate" Kit (two new box kits) - These are two brand new, still sealed "Make A Plate Kits" by MakIt. They retail for $15.99 - $17.99 each. 

• Bvlagari Eau Parfumee au the blanc Hair Conditioner (2.5 oz) - brand new - never opened, used, or sampled ($16.00 value)

• Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask (deluxe sample - .38 oz / 10 ml) - brand new and never used ($28.60 value)

• Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in "Marshmallow Pink" (.09 oz / 2.5 g) - brand new and still in shrinkwrap - never used, tested, or swatched - did not come in box ($18-20 value)

• Iluminage Skin Prep Gentle Cleanser (deluxe sample - .5 fl oz / 15 ml) - brand new / still sealed ($5.00 value)

• Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser (1.5 fl oz / 44 ml) - brand new in box - never opened, sampled, or used ($9.00 value)

• Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum (deluxe sample mini glass bottle - .25 oz / 7.5 ml) - brand new in box - never opened or sampled (value $14.00)

• Bare Minerals "Best In Show" deluxe trio set (.02 oz blush in Beauty, .05 oz lipstick in Speak Your Mind, .03 oz Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in Top Shelf) - brand new in box and never used, sampled, or swatched

• Kevyn Aucoin Radiant Reflection Solid Foundation in "Shalom" (.32 oz / 9 g) - color is "Shalom" (fair alabaster) - original box is included, as is the protective cap for the foundation itself (value $45.00)

• Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum (deluxe sample - .3 fl oz / 10 ml) - brand new in box - box has never been opened / product has never been used or sampled ($18.00 value)

• Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm BB Cream (deluxe sample - .2 fl oz/ 5 ml) - brand new - never used or sampled

• bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in "Divine Wine" (.03 oz / 1 ml) - brand new (never used and never swatched) deluxe sample

• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in "Authentic" (full size - .33 fl oz) - brand new in box - never opened, tested, or swatched ($18.00 value)

• NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow in "Dressed to Kill" (.053 oz / 1.5 g) - brand new and still in shrink-wrap - color is a "pearly slate" ($4.50 value)

• Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes (set of 3 - in sample box) - brand new - never opened or sampled

• Tooth Fairy Door and Pixie Miniature Portal (approximately 2.75" wide and 3" tall - $23.00 value

• Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner (travel size - .035 oz / 1g) - brand new from August 2014 Glossybox - never used / tested / swatched

• Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (deluxe sample - .05 oz / 15 g) - brand new and never opened, sampled, swatched, or used

• Tini Beauty Liptini Straight Up Color Lipstick in "Plum Wine" (full size - .12 oz - $18.00) - "cool mauve-kissed plum"

• Teadora Rainforest at Dawn Nourishing Conditioner (travel size - 2 oz - $10.00) - "vibrant, woodsy, earthy - yet floral"

• Teadora Rainforest at Dusk Nourishing Conditioner (travel size - 2 oz - $10.00) - "smooth, sexy, flowery - with a hint of fruit"

• Julep "Echo" from The Gem Collection (full size - .27 fl oz / 8 ml) - brand new and never used or swatched

• Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length & Volume Mascara (deluxe / travel size - 2.8 ml) - brand new - never opened, tested, or swatched - color "01 Black"

• Terre d'Hermes Eau de Toilette (two 2 ml sample vials) - two brand new Terre d’Hermès spray sample vials (as photographed) by Hermès Paris - never used / sprayed

• Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette Sample - in "Sunset" (palette sampler - .08 fl oz / 2.4 g) - brand new in box - never used / sampled / swatched

• Cult Nail Polish in Laguna (full size - .5 oz / 15 ml) - brand new - never opened, used, or swatched - 5 FREE and vegan-friendly ($10.00 value)

• Kate Aspen Cute as a Button Frame and Soap Set - From the Kate Aspen "Cute as a Button" collection - two "brand new in box" favors: "Cute as a Button" Scented Button Soap -and- the "Cute as a Button" photo frame

• ipsy Mystery Glam Bag ipsyPoints Perk - Entire Bag / Contents - This is an ipsyPoints Mystery Glam Bag. Everything included is brand new and never used / tested / or swatched.

• Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in "Myth" (full size - .08 oz / 2.4 g) - brand new in box - never used, sampled or swatched

• Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo - Duo 2 (.07 oz / 2 g) - brand new and still in shrinkwrap - never opened

• Überliss Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size - 2 fl oz / 59 ml) -and- Conditioner (2 fl oz / 59 ml)) - Brand new and unused / untested

• Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (deluxe sample - .25 fl oz / 7.1 ml) - brand new - never opened or sampled

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Blush in Shade 410 "Coral" (.012 oz / .35 g) - brand new in sample card with blister pack / never opened

• ReVive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum (.1 fl oz / 3 ml) - tube #2 - brand new - never opened or used  ($70.00 value)

• Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Organic Moisturizer (deluxe sample - .17 fl oz / 5 ml) - brand new in box and never opened, used, or sampled

• LUSH "Sugar Plum Fairy" Scrub Body Exfoliator (full size - 3.5 oz / 100 g) - brand new and sealed - never opened or sampled

• Benefit Watt's Up (deluxe sample - .08 fl oz / 2.5 g) - brand new - never opened, used, sampled, or swatched

• Ipsy August 2014 Bag - Entire Bag / Contents - August 2014 Ipsy white / orange polka dot glam bag -plus- all contents. Each item is brand new and never opened, used, or tested. Includes: Absolute New York / Nicka K New York Lip Balm in Grape (.42 oz), Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner (.25 fl oz), Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (.1 fl oz), Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo in shades Fresh and Elegant (.08 oz - includes 25% off coupon code), and Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil (.02 oz)

• Fortune Cookie Soap "The Shiz" Perfume Oil (deluxe sample vial) - brand new / never used or sampled from the Fall 2014 "Witch Please" Soap Box

• Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Body Wash (1 fl oz / 30 ml) - brand new - never opened or sampled

• Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara in "Black Ice" (deluxe sample - .1 oz / 3 g) - Brand new - never opened, used, tested, or swatched

• Balenciaga FloraBotanica Eau De Parfum sample (spray-top vial in sample card - .04 fl oz / 1.2 ml) - brand new - never used or tested

• Scentsy Bubblegum Bar (full size - 3.2 fl oz / 2.6 oz) - brand new and never used

• Buxom Lash Mascara in "Blackest Black" (deluxe sample - .06 fl oz / 2 ml) - brand new and still sealed in original packaging as shown - never opened, used, tested, or swatched

• Stila Lip Glaze in "Mango Berry" (full size - .05 fl oz / 1.5 ml) - brand new in box - never opened, swatched / tested, or used

• Rainbow Honey Deep Heart Sea (full size - .5 fl oz / 15 ml) - brand new in box - never opened or sampled / swatched

• Eye-Fi Connect X2 4GB Memory Card (4GB memory card / Wi-Fi modem compatible with 802.11n networks) - brand new in box - never opened or used

• C. Wonder $5.00 Gift Card - can snail-mail or e-mail code - value $5.00 - valid through 01/31/15

• Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in "Naked" and Naked Skin Beauty Balm (.04 fl oz /1.35 ml lipgloss - foil pod beauty balm) - two Urban Decay deluxe samples - Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss (color "Naked") and Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20 / Oil-Free - both are brand new, never opened or sampled - come inside original product cards

• Philosophy Purity (deluxe sample - 1 fl oz / 30 ml) - brand new and still sealed - never opened

• Laura Geller Lipstick in "Sugared Maple" (full size - .12 oz / 3.4 g) - brand new - never tested / swatched or used from the Laura Geller "Italian Marble Lipstick" line

• Rainbow Honey French Lavender Spa Soak (2 oz.) - from the Rainbow Honey "Mother's Day Limited Edition Mystery Bag" - brand new / still sealed / never opened

• (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm (0.20 oz / 7 g) - brand new - never opened, swatched / tested, or used

• Jesse's Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in "The Eyes Have It" (9-pan eyeshadow set) - brand new and still-sealed, never tested / swatched or used

• Kate Somerville Dilo Oil (deluxe sample - .1 fl oz / 3 ml) - brand new - never opened or tested

• Too Faced Melted Lipstick in "Peony" (deluxe sample - .16 fl oz / 5 ml) - brand new in box - never opened, used, sampled, or swatched

• Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Advanced Repair Retinol Eye Cream (12 oz / 3.5 ml each - TWO brand new Trish McEvoy Eye Cream samples - never used / sampled - both sample cards are still sticker-sealed shut

• Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Ginepro di Sardegna Eau de Toilette (.04 fl oz / 1.2 ml sample vial) - brand new Ginepro di Sardegna spray sample vial by Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - never used / sprayed

• Cate & Chloe Lynne "Pretty" Crisscross Earrings - brand new with gift box and velvet pouch from August 2014 Cate & Chloe box - never worn

• Kate Somerville High Definition Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer (2 fl oz / 60 ml) - brand new and sealed in original shrinkwrap - from Kate Somerville's Complexion Perfection subscription service

• Blinc Mascara in "Black / Noir" (deluxe sample - .12 oz / 3.4 g) - brand new and sealed in original metal tube container - never opened, sampled, or swatched

• Benefit Watt's Up (deluxe sample - .08 fl oz / 2.5 g) - brand new - never opened, used, sampled, or swatched

• Skinnygirl Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel Tasty Nutrition Bars (1.4 oz / 39 g 

• Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Aluminum-Free Deodorant in Wild Lavender (full size - 2.25 oz / 64 g) - brand new - never opened or tested

• Rainbow Honey Nail Polish in "Ichigo" (full size - .5 fl oz / 15 ml) - brand new in box - full-size Rainbow Honey Nail Polish in "Ichigo" from the June 2014 Large Mystery Bag - never opened, swatched, or used

• Stila Pro Artist #7 Precision Crease Brush - brand new, still in plastic sleeve - never used or tested - this is NOT the long-handled version but the brush head is the same size

• Stila Pro Artist #5 All Over Shadow Brush - brand new, still in plastic sleeve - never used or tested - this is NOT the long-handled version but the brush head is the same size

• Sumita Beauty Eye Shadow Pencil in Champagne (full size - .084 oz / 2.4 g) - brand new / never opened - still sealed in shrinkwrap as shown - value $18.00

• Alterna Caviar CC Cream Leave In Hair Protector (.85 fl oz / 25 ml) - brand new - never opened, tested, or used

• Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass (.35 oz / 10 g) - brand new in box - never opened, swatched, or used

• Realtree for Her Body Lotion (full size - 6.8 fl oz / 200 ml) - Brand new / never tested / never sampled

• CLEAN Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum  (sample vial on card - .03 fl oz / 1 ml vial) - brand new - never opened / used

• Pur~lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer SPF 30 (#1 - deluxe sample - .5 oz / 15 ml) - brand new / never opened / sealed

• vbeaute Undercover Agent Anti-Wrinkle DNA Protecting Serum (deluxe sample / refill size - .27 fl oz / 8 ml) - brand new in sealed box - never opened / tested / or swatched (value $18.00)

• Pur~lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer SPF 30 (#2 - deluxe sample - .5 oz / 15 ml) - brand new / never opened / sealed

• Stila Lip Glaze in Hibiscus (.05 fl oz / 1.5 ml) - brand new - never used / sampled / swatched - a Rose Gold "nude" sheen with flecks of gold

• bareMinerals | Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss in Rose (travel size - 08 fl oz / 25 ml) - brand new still in shrink wrap

• Big Sexy Hair Get Layered Flash Dry Thickening Hairspray (deluxe sample - 1.3 oz / 45 ml) - brand new - never tested / used

• Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo - Duo 1 (.07 oz / 2 g) - brand new and still in shrinkwrap - never opened

• The Olive Lip Balm Refreshing Rosemary by Olive Natural Beauty (full size - .07 oz) - brand new - never opened, swatched, or used

• Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser (2 oz / 58 ml) - brand new / sealed

• Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist (Travel Size - 3 fl oz / 88 ml) - used once - still full

• NYX Butter Gloss in "Apple Streudel" (full size - .27 fl oz / 8 ml) - brand new / never opened

• Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment (Travel Size - 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - brand new - never opened, tested or used

• NICKA K New York Shimmer Eyeliner in "NF004 BLUE" (full size - .1 oz /2.8 g) - brand new - never opened or swatched

• Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (.017 oz / 5 ml) - brand new / still sealed inside original plastic packaging

• Kat Von D Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes (two deluxe sample packs with two wipes each) - brand new, never opened​​

• Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 / Primer - 5 x 7" card with 4 x 1.75" sample attached (.5 oz / 1.5 ml sample) - brand new / never opened - sunscreen / primer all in one!

• Loot Crate April 2014 Dragon Shield Screen Cleaner & Button (lot of April 2014 Loot Crate items) - lot of Loot Crate "April 2014 Dragon" items - still-sealed Dragon Shield microfiber screen cleaner (washable, re-usable, and re-stickable) & Official April 2014 Dragon Button

• Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray For Curly Hair (deluxe sample - 1 fl oz / 29 ml) - deluxe sample with box, never opened or tested

• Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush shimmering pinky nude lip gloss (deluxe sample - .22 fl oz / 6.5 ml) - I swatched a tiny amount onto a Q-Tip - NEVER touched and immediately sanitized and closed - it is in brand new / full condition (tube only)

• Lancer Lift Serum Intense Stem Cell Recovery Complex (deluxe sample - .17 fl oz / 5 ml) - band new in box - never opened, tested, or used ($55.00 value)

• ReVive Eye Renewal Serum Firming Booster (deluxe sample - 1 fl oz / 3 ml) - brand new - never opened, tested, or used ($35.00 value)

• Etre Belle Liplift Peel (.5 fl oz / 15 ml) - Brand new - never opened or sampled. Value $17.80.

• Whish Pomegranate Body Butter (0.75 fl oz travel size) - brand new - never sampled or used

• Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF 50 (1 oz / 30 ml) - brand new and still sealed - never opened

• La Prairie Foam Cleanser (1.7 oz / 50 ml) - sampled dime-sized amount - still new / full - sanitized and resealed - $30.00+ value

• Rainbow Honey Tea Biscuit Cuticle Balm (from Large Mystery Bag) - (.15 oz / 4.25 g) - this is the scented cuticle balm from the June "Large Mystery Bag" - still sealed in plastic / brand new

•  Rainbow Honey French Lavender Hand Cream (5 oz.) - Brand new - product inside was never sampled or touched. Husband just doesn't like the scent unfortunately... Please Note: A tiny amount of the hand cream leaked out of the lid during shipment. This altered some of the label's color but the product is still in pristine condition inside.

• Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry (deluxe sample - .5 fl oz / 15 ml) - brand new / never used - tube did not come with a seal, but it has not been tested or sampled

• Ciate Paint Pot in Espadrilles (full size - .46 oz / 13.5 ml) - Brand new, never opened - "Deep molten copper tones for simmering colour, the perfect partner for bronzed toes. Best worn with sand beneath your feet on a sun-drenched beach. Part of The Bottled Sunshine Collection."

• Rainbow Honey "Neon Blossom" Nail Polish (mini - 5ml) - brand new - never opened, used, or swatched - "The summer 2014 Neon Blossom incarnation brings us flowers and glitter in eye-popping hues."

• June 2014 Ipsy Bag - All Contents PLUS Rebecca Minkoff Bag and card - Nothing has been opened / used / tested / swatched.  This is a brand new complete June 2014 Ipsy bag, including the Rebecca Minkoff Bag!  Items included are:  Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara, Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray, NYX Butter Gloss (Apple Streudel), Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (True Black), and Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser -plus- Ipsy Card and Rebecca Minkoff Bag.

• Cailyn Lip Balm in "Acid Pink" (full size - .14 oz / 4g) - brand new - never never used, sampled or swatched ($19.00 value) 

• Deborah Lippman "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" (mini - .27 oz) - brand new - never opened, used, or swatched - "Deborah Lippman's 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' is a carefree, vibrant coral crème that's nothing short of a good time in a bottle."

• Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Mascara (deluxe sample - .06 fl oz / 2 ml) - Color No. 1 "Fetish Black" - Brand new / never opened / swatched / used

• Tory Burch Eau de Parfum (.05 fl oz / 1.5 ml) - brand new spray sample vial - never used / sprayed

• Pur-lisse Hydra Balance Moisturizer- Normal to Dry (.5 oz / 15 ml) - Brand new and sealed - never opened

• Lulu Blossom Milk and Honey Vegan Body Lotion (3 oz / 85 g) - brand new - received 5/27 - I removed the foil seal to sniff it and used less than a pea-sized amount. The scent is great - just "not me". I cleaned / sanitized the outer cap and the tube under it, replaced the original foil seal, and put the outer cap back on. It's in brand-new condition and at least 99.5% full. This is the 3 oz travel size.

• Crown Brush C433 Pro Blending Fluff Brush - brand new - never opened / used - still in plastic

• Alterna Haircare BAMBOO Luminous Shine Mist (0.85 oz / 25 ml) - brand new - never opened or tested

• mirenesse glossy kiss in "Shade 2 Flirty Kiss" (full size - .11 oz / 3g) - brand new, never used or swatched

• Your Bijoux Box Gold Rings Necklace (38" circumference) - Brand new, never worn - includes jewelry pouch

• Your Bijoux Box Corsica Confetti Collar - Brand new, never worn - includes jewelry pouch

• Rainbow Honey French Lavender Perfume Rollerball (2 ml mini) - Brand new, never opened and in original sealed baggie from the Rainbow Honey French Lavender Mother's Day box

• Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Elite (Travel Size - .06 oz / 1.75 g) - Brand new and never used / swatched - in "Elite" coral shade

• Katy Perry Killer Queen Royal Body Lotion (2.5 fl oz / 75 ml travel size) - brand new and never used - did not come with a seal, but no product has been dispensed

• ShaveWorks Pearl Souffle Luxurious Shave Cream (1 oz / 28 g travel size) - brand new and sealed in original shrinkwrap - never opened, sampled, or used

• HOURGLASS Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss - Child (deluxe sample - .03 oz / 1 g) - brand new, unopened / unused / never swatched deluxe sample in color "Child" (sheer nude)

• Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream (deluxe sample - .17 fl oz) - brand new in box

• Chantecaille Mini Luminous Lip Gloss - Framboise (deluxe mini - .05 fl oz) - brand new, unopened / unused / never swatched

• HOURGLASS Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara (deluxe sample - .15 oz) - brand new in original packaging, never opened

• Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue (7 ml / .24 fl oz - deluxe sample) - brand new in box (x3 bottles) - never opened

• Beauty Protector Protect & Oil (deluxe sample size) - used three small droplets to test - the attached photo shows bottle is still 99.9% full and in brand new condition

• First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay (.27 fl oz / 8 ml - foil pouch) - brand new / never opened

• Kate Somerville Daily Discoloration Perfector Corrective Moisturizer (1 oz / 30 ml) - brand new / still sealed in shrinkwrap from trykate.com - value $40 (the 2 oz version sells for $80.00)

• Ballasox by Corso Como Cedar Ballet Flat (Women's Size 8M) - New in box:  Ballasox by Corso Como 'Cedar' (Black / Silver / Lead) Ballet Flat in black leather Napa Soft PU with sheer silver metal mesh cap-toe and heel and elastic trim. Part of the "Ballasox After Sports" collection. Features a Lycra lining and rubber sole. Foldable heel height is ¼". Includes original box / packaging and grey drawstring Ballasox carrying pouch. These originally retailed for $60.00.

• Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum (large, full size - 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - item is brand new and still sealed in shrinkwrap - never opened, sampled, or used

• SarahPotempa Halfup - blonde / light Hair Version, brand new / sealed in package - never opened

• derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub (1 oz / 28 g) - brand new - never used or opened

• Rainbow Honey "Enter Lime!" Lip Balm (.15 oz) - From the Rainbow Honey May Mystery Bag - brand new / still sealed in original shrinkwrap - "Nourishing lip balm in an effervescently sweet limeade flavor!"

• Rainbow Honey Summer Juice Perfume Rollerball (2 ml) - From the Rainbow Honey May Mystery Bag - brand new / still sealed in original plastic bag "Summer Juice Rollerball" mini - "The long awaited return of our Summer Juice scent, in perfume for the first time!"

• Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Mini Rollerballs (three .06 oz / 2 ml rollerballs) - brand new, never used - three Harajuku Lovers "Wicked Style" Mini Rollerballs in "Love" (fruity floral), "G" (fruity floral), and "Music" (woody floral)

• Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil in Scarlett (full size - .11 oz / 3.5 g) - brand new, never used or swatched

• The Balm "How 'Bout Them Apples?" in Pie (deluxe sample - .7 oz / 20 g) - brand new - never used, tested, or swatched

• Bvlgari / Bulgari eau parfumee au the blanc soap (1.76 oz / 50 g) - new and still sealed in original packaging as shown

• Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (0.45 oz / 13 g - travel size) - brand new - never opened or used

• bareMinerals well-cared for brush conditioning shampoo (4.0 oz / 120 ml) - brand new and never opened / still sealed

• Scentsy Weathered Leather Bar (full size - 3.2 fl oz / 2.6 oz) - brand new and never used - "Step into an old-fashioned saddle shop brimming with dark suede and tooled leather over a backdrop of oak."

• LORAC Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in "Retro" (17 oz / 5 ml) - brand new - never opened or swatched

• Julep nail polish in Cassie (full size - .27 fl oz / 8 ml) - new in box - just received in a swap but I have a dupe of it and don't need this one - "Cassie - Classic with a Twist - a soft coral sheer with a frost / pearl finish"

• Ole Henriksen truth revealed super creme SPF 15 (.5 oz / 15 ml) - brand new / never opened and still sealed - expiration on the bottom says "06/2015"

• Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Spice Spice Baby (full size - .11 oz / 3 g) - brand new / unused / never-swatched - Sephora calls it a "pinky brown" shade

• Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Black Velvet" (TWO .03 oz travel size liners) - two (2) travel-size pencils - take one or both - brand new in original packaging and never swatched or used

• Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss in Sorbet (deluxe sample - .03 fl oz / 1.0 ml) - brand new in box - "Sorbet - a vibrant hot pink shade"

• The Laura Mercier Mini Kohl Eye Pencil - Stone Slate (.03 oz / .35g) - brand new - never used, sampled or swatched - a blackened metallic graphite

• Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Aromatherapy - Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath (2 fl oz / 59 ml) - like new condition - tried once and over 95+% remains as you can see in attached front / back photos - bottle has been cleaned, sanitized, and resealed for shipment

• Stila Kitten Glitter Eye Liner (0.10 fl oz / 3 ml) - brand new in box as shown in photo - never opened

• Speck FabShell Case for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s - used twice, like new in box

• Scentsy Cherry Vanilla Bar (full size - 3.2 fl oz / 2.6 oz) - brand new and never used - "Cherry Vanilla is a delightful swirl of candied cherry and sugared almonds folded into velvety white chocolate ice cream."

• Origins Ginger Souffle and Ginger Burst (4 oz / 125 ml - and - 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - received these as a GWP

• Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo and Restorative Conditioner (two - each bottle 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml) - full-size GWPs 

• Alex and Ani "Scent 7" Soap Bar (full size - 7 oz) - brand new and never opened

• Alex And Ani "Scent 7" Body Mist (full size - 3.4 oz) - brand new, never opened or sampled

• Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 (deluxe sample - .16 fl oz / 5 ml) - brand new in box - never opened or sampled

• Kat Von D Liquid Tattoo Liner in Trooper / jet black (deluxe sample - .007 oz / .2 ml) - from the Kat Von D Sephora set - brand new and never opened, swatched, or used - needs a good home

• Cynthia Rowley Eye Shadow Palette No. 1. - got this recently in a swap but I'm just too pale to pull most of it off - brand new and unused, but the box is not included - colors have not been used, sampled, or swatched but there are 2-3 pans that may have slight blemishes from being shipped to me which I've tried to show attached photos

• Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes - "Flirty" (one Pair of "Flirty" strip lashes with glue included) - brand new, unopened box

• benefit lollitint candy-orchid tinted lip & cheek stain (.08 fl oz / 2.5 ml) - brand new in original packaging as shown - never opened, used, or swatched

• ALTERNA Bamboo Plumping Strand Expand (deluxe sample - .85 fl oz / 25 ml) - brand new and still sealed / never opened

• Kate Spade Polarized Halle Sunglasses - polarized lenses in color "Brown Horn" with oval frames - originally retailed for $149.99.  Also included are a pink and orange Kate Spade hard-shell case and brown lens cloth.

• Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Eyeshadow in Champagne (full size - .07 oz / 2 g) - brand new in box - never opened, swatched, or used

• Kate Somerville Nourish Body Perfection Body Rescue Cream (5 fl. oz / 150 ml) - brand new and sealed - never opened, sampled, or used - the same size retails for $45.00 on katesomerville.com

• $25.00 Kate Somerville e-Gift Card (no minimum purchase limit) for katesomerville.com

• Sumita Beauty Kala Color Intense Pencil Black (0.06 oz / 1.6 g) - brand new and still shrink-wrapped / sealed - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (2 fl oz / 60 ml) - brand new and sealed in original shrinkwrap - never opened, sampled, or used - the same size retails for $85.00 at Sephora

• Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Body Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (5 fl oz / 150 ml) - brand new and sealed - never opened, sampled, or used - the same size retails for $65.00 on katesomerville.com

• Alex and Ani Swan Charm (charm only / bracelet not included) - brand new and free to a good home

• Naobay Oxygenizing Cream (1.01 fl.oz) - brand new - never opened / used

• Kate Somerville Tanning Towelettes (TWO .50 oz / 15 ml Towelettes) - includes TWO brand new, never opened towelette packs

• Tokyomilk Dark Lip Tint in "Get Lucky" (.40 oz) - brand new, still-full - swatched once, never used

• ModCloth Watermelon Fresca Dress (Size L, Length 38) - 'Celine by Champion' Watermelon Fresca Dress:  "A true maven of making vintage-inspired styles look fresh, you give your day a splash of sweetness with this watermelon-hued sheath dress! This comfortable knit wear features a refreshing take on peplums, a pointed collar, and seed-toned touches, including decorative hip buttons. Spritz retro accessories and kelly-green pumps alongside the short sleeves and dark silver zipper of this dress for an especially cool ensemble!" (Shell: 88% Polyester, 8% Rayon, 4% Spandex. Contrast: 83% Polyester, 14% Rayon, 3% Spandex. Fabric provides stretch. Back zipper closure. Made in the United States.)

• Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash (5 fl oz / 150 ml) - brand new and sealed - never opened, sampled, or used - the 4 oz. tube retails for $32.00 on katesomerville.com - making this tube worth $40.00

• Alex and Ani Swan Charm Russian-Silver Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet - brand new - never worn - includes original tag, and two tags not attached to bracelet

• Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (.05 oz / 15 g) - brand new and never opened, sampled, swatched, or used

• Nails Inc. - Victoria Polish (0.33 fl oz / 10 ml) - brand new - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Marc Jacobs Beauty Lash Lifter - Gel Definition Mascara (0.09 oz) - brand new - never opened, sampled, swatched, or used

• Gilchrist & Soames Zero Percent Natural Body Lotion (1 oz / 30 ml travel size) - brand new - Light, fresh cucumber-inspired fragrance featuring a subtle note of thyme. Zero Percent Natural Body Lotion by Gilchrist & Soames boasts zero sulfates, zero parabens, zero phthalates, zero artificial colours and zero animal testing.

• Ole Henriksen Ultimate Life Eye Gel (0.25 oz) - brand new - never opened or used

• Elizabeth and James Niirvana Deluxe Travel Sprays (deluxe .14 ounce samples) - two "White for Her" Elizabeth and James Nirvana spray fragrance vials - one was sprayed once to test, the other is brand new and NEVER sprayed / tested - Both vials are full as you can see in photo attached. Includes matchbook case and insert as shown.  PLEASE NOTE: This is for two vials of "White for Her" - "Black for Her" is NOT included in this listing.

• "Orchid Skyline" Necklace + Pendant - "A pretty pendant featuring the color of the year - Radiant Orchid. This deco shape pendant reminds us of elegant deco buildings in New York. Lovely worn with a striped top and navy skinnies (or orchid skinnies, if you are ready for a larger dose of this color!) Also adorable with a swingy Spring dress." - brand new, never worn - velvet pouch included

• Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad (4.8 g / .17 OZe) - Brand new and never opened, sampled, swatched, or used. (The open box you see in the attached photo is a second quad that I'm keeping for myself, but photographed it to show color - your item has never been out of the box!)

• Nicole by OPI Roughles polish in "On What Grounds?" (0.5 fl oz / 15 ml) - Brand new and never opened, sampled, swatched, or used. (The open box you see open in the attached photo is a second bottle that I'm keeping for myself, but photographed it to show color - your item has never been out of the box!)

• Bumble and Bumble Shine Finishing Spray (2 oz) - brand new

• Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry (2 oz) - brand new

• Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (.3 oz deluxe sample) - brand new - never opened, sampled, or used

• Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash (1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - almost NEW and almost FULL - used a quarter-sized amount once - I have sanitized the tube and put a new foil seal on it

• Tarte Maracuja Oil Deluxe Sample (.23 oz / 7 ml) - Tried once - as you can see in attached photo, and the bottle is still full - less than 5 drops were removed to test. Comes in original box.

• Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum (10 ml) - brand new - never opened, sampled, or used

• Bare Minerals Moxie Lipgloss in DareDevil (0.07 oz) 

• Pop Beauty Plump Pout - Peony Petal, Full Size with box (0.3 oz / 8.5 g)

• Stila Glowing Reviews Gentle Skin Renewal Scrub (.33 fl oz / 10 ml travel size) 

• Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner (1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - sprayed 3 small bursts to test - brand new, still-full bottle

• Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash (1.7 fl oz / 50 ml) - brand new

• NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Hades (4g / 0.14 oz) - brand new - never opened, sampled, swatched, or used

• INIKA Certified Organic Eye Liner in Green Lagoon (full size / 0.04 oz) - brand new - never sampled or used

• Benefit Watt's Up (0.08 oz / 25 g - deluxe sample) - brand new - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting® Serum + Primer -  brand new - never sampled or used

• Julep Sweep Eye Shadow Palette (5 x .02 oz, 6 g) - brand new "Neutrals Palette" - never sampled, swatched, or used 

• Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit (0.05 0z / 1.5 ml) - brand new with box - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Kate Somerville High Definition Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer (2 fl oz / 60 ml) - brand new and sealed in original shrinkwrap - never opened, sampled, or used

• Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stargazer (full size) - black and gold with silver pearl - brand new, never sampled, swatched, or used.

• Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic (1 fl oz / 30 ml) - brand new - never opened, tested, or used

• Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie - Rebel (2.25 ml / 0.07 fl oz) - brand new - never sampled, swatched, or used

• Coastal Scents Revealed Eye Shadow Palette (2.4 g / 0.08 oz Palette Sampler) - brand new - never sampled, swatched, or used

• KIND Healthy Grains "Maple Pumpkin Seeds" (1.2 oz) - new, unbroken, never opened

• The Ribbon Boutique 1 1/2" Damask Grosgrain Ribbon - 6 rolls of 1 1/2" wide damask grosgrain ribbon - 3 yards / roll - Damask Grosgrain Ribbon by The Ribbon Boutique - Six (6) brand new, still-sealed rolls - two (2) in pink and white, two (2) in black and ivory, and two (2) in black and red - the ribbon is 1.5" wide and each roll has 3 yards (18 yards total).

• Supergoop SPF 35 Daily Correct CC Cream in Light to Medium (3 ml - deluxe sample) - light / medium shade - never opened

• Old Navy Crepe Roll-Up Shirt in black (Women's / Juniors size XL) - Brand new with tags attached as shown - never worn.  Button-up, long-sleeved shirt from from OldNavy.com. Smooth, silky semi-sheer blouse in black with front pockets and buttoned epaulets on sleeves.  (100% rayon. Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry.)

• Benefit Big Easy multiple mini-samples (six pull-foils on card) - Sample six shades of Benefit's Big Easy - fair, light, light / medium, medium, beige, and deep beige

• The Art of Shaving and LAB Series Skincare for Men shaving samples (two one-use samples -plus - two 0.06 oz pouches) - four total brand new, never opened samples from The Art of Shaving (one use Pre-Shave Oil and After-Shave Balm) - and from LAB Series Skincare for Men (Maximum Comfort Shave Cream sample pouch and Smooth Shave Oil pouch)

• Calypso St. Barth for Target Khaki Embroidered Flower Dress (Women's / Juniors size L) - Brand new with tags attached as shown - never worn - retailed for $39.99.  Bag shown in stock photo is not included.  (100% cotton - fully lined.)

• Stampin' Up 6x6 "Natural" Ring Album and American Crafts Customizable 6x6 "Red" Album - 6x6 Ring Album and 6x6 D-Ring Album - two brand new (still in original shrinkwrap) albums: The Stampin' Up! album is in "Natural", is 6x6 in size, includes Includes 10 page protectors, and has a dirt and water resistant coating. The American Crafts album is in "Red", is 6†x 6†in size, and has 3 interlocking D-rings.

Latest posts

Back