Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirandamanda

mirandamanda
Reaction score
Wow I just ordered the new one and then read through this thread, I really hope they're better at shipping this time around. Anyone else going to order?

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks so much! Just ordered!
No problem, just happy to share :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i paid $5.05 (with red card). broke my no-buy til march 15 (feeling a little bit guilty, but not too much because it's only $5!).. i'm mostly interested in the mascara and the jergens bb (i always see it in tv commercials!)

Ugh... I want it, but I so don't need any of those items - and they're pretty much all on my no-buy list!

Here's a list of the contents under Spoiler if you don't want to click through the link:

Hello BEAUTIFUL!

We’ve rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know). Try them, tote them, take them with you—we’re sure you’ll love them as much as we do. Find out more about these products and more like them at Target.com/TheLatest.

Beauty Box Includes:

1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.

2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.

3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.

4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.

5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.

Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery.

I bought one. I really enjoyed the first one they came out with, and for only $5, it's a pretty good deal. Used my Target RedCard too:)

Quote: Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It isn't coming up as free shipping for me, any thoughts as to why that is?
Yeah it didn't for me as well.

It isn't coming up as free shipping for me, any thoughts as to why that is?
Me either! I even went back to check to see if there was a shipping option I missed. In the box description it clearly says shipping is supposed to be free, but that we need to allow for 2 weeks for delivery. Argh! If I hesitate, I'll change my mind. Always with the "needs vs wants" internal debate. Like, I don't need more
toni & guy sea salt spray...if i buy this, i'll probably get it in a birchbox pick 2, and then I'll be swimming in it. ETA spoiler warning because I forgot

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah it didn't for me as well.

Though it clearly says "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."  Weird!

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  you have to use a target card to get the free shipping
No you don't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On the product page it says "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

I then called them and they said it is a problem with the website, the shipping is free, they just can't change it right now. They said the only way they can fix it is if you place the order, then call them and they will remove the shipping.

Anyone who has called about it and had it removed, do you know if they remove it right away? Like since you can place the order and call right away, will the shipping charge be removed before it is even sent to the bank for payment? I am thinking of just taking a chance that it will be removed right away...my account only has $7 in it today (I have cash I could put in, in the morning), so if they remove the shipping charges prior to it being sent to the bank, I'd for sure be fine...I just don't want it to cause an overdraft or anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No you don't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On the product page it says "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

I then called them and they said it is a problem with the website, the shipping is free, they just can't change it right now. They said the only way they can fix it is if you place the order, then call them and they will remove the shipping.

Anyone who has called about it and had it removed, do you know if they remove it right away? Like since you can place the order and call right away, will the shipping charge be removed before it is even sent to the bank for payment? I am thinking of just taking a chance that it will be removed right away...my account only has $7 in it today (I have cash I could put in, in the morning), so if they remove the shipping charges prior to it being sent to the bank, I'd for sure be fine...I just don't want it to cause an overdraft or anything.
okay!!  All I know is that when I used my target card, I didn't have to do that.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  okay!!  All I know is that when I used my target card, I didn't have to do that.
yeah, if you have the card you can get free shipping on orders in general I think, but for the box everyone should get free shipping.

I just was checking the REDcard out and there is a debit card option, so I am tempted to sign up for one, I thought they were only credit cards. Then I wouldn't have to bother with calling them back lol

Latest posts

Back