DOES ANYONE LIKE OR DO GAMING?????? PS3 or XBOX360?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Hey there girls. I was really wanting to know if you like or do gaming? I am getting a little bit tired of playing games and most of the players are guys, you know? If you do, please let me know so I can chat and see what you prefer. :). This would be great. I don't know if there are any chicks that do, but would like to see and hope so. :) Courtnee/Bluey :) :)

Cool, that's OK, image to be honest, any gaming is cool, you just gotta have the right game. I love ps3 and xbox360 though!!!! But all to their own, right? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought a Pikachu 3DS XL last Spring..Unfortunately, I've probably only played it 6 times. I used to game a lot but then I started watching more TV in my free time, or flipping through magazines instead, haha.

I have both of those. I used to play just TDM but now I play conquest on bf4. Don't like some of the maps though

Yep I like those games too. The games I like are... Battlefield bad company 2 and battlefield 3, Splinter cell blacklist, Killzone 2 and 3, Home front, The last of us and... Midnightclub LA. What games do you like?

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey there girls.
I was really wanting to know if you like or do gaming? I am getting a little bit tired of playing games and most of the players are guys, you know?

If you do, please let me know so I can chat and see what you prefer. :).
This would be great. I don't know if there are any chicks that do, but would like to see and hope so. :)
Courtnee/Bluey :) :)
I never played this game.. In real I play only Candy Crush Saga... lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Esthylove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I play battlefield 4 and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I also play world of warcraft.. LOL

Sigh, so much nostalgia for WoW, especially at this time of year when I just want to do the egghunt as a Shadow Bunny. My husband and I stopped playing during Wrath right after the raid that followed Ulduar was released. Raiding was starting to feel like our second jobs. I still remember I was calculating how to get my hunter geared up (I raided with my Priest and my other characters were undergeared)  during a work break when I received a text from my husband suggesting we quit. Looking at the calculations scattered on my desk, I suddenly felt so relieved and decided that a break was definitely in order. We picked up again at the start of Cata and then quit again within a year. Many of our friends no longer played and were on Oceanic time while we were back on US time. Plus, we once again felt the gearing grind and I hated the dungeon finder system. It killed the sense of server community. We miss what we once had in WoW, but we know we won't have that if we were to return.

I've played several different MMOs since. LoTR for a while - love the story, disliked the clunky game mechanics. TERA - gorgeous, fun playing style, but truly a Korean grinder. Currently playing GW2, which I think has hit the happy medium for us, especially with our busy schedule and current income. We'd love to try ESO, but we both have major licensing exams on the horizon and can't let ourselves get sucked into a new game. 

I play battlefield 4 and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I also play world of warcraft.. LOL
Sigh, so much nostalgia for WoW, especially at this time of year when I just want to do the egghunt as a Shadow Bunny. My husband and I stopped playing during Wrath right after the raid that followed Ulduar was released. Raiding was starting to feel like our second jobs. I still remember I was calculating how to get my hunter geared up (I raided with my Priest and my other characters were undergeared)  during a work break when I received a text from my husband suggesting we quit. Looking at the calculations scattered on my desk, I suddenly felt so relieved and decided that a break was definitely in order. We picked up again at the start of Cata and then quit again within a year. Many of our friends no longer played and were on Oceanic time while we were back on US time. Plus, we once again felt the gearing grind and I hated the dungeon finder system. It killed the sense of server community. We miss what we once had in WoW, but we know we won't have that if we were to return. I've played several different MMOs since. LoTR for a while - love the story, disliked the clunky game mechanics. TERA - gorgeous, fun playing style, but truly a Korean grinder. Currently playing GW2, which I think has hit the happy medium for us, especially with our busy schedule and current income. We'd love to try ESO, but we both have major licensing exams on the horizon and can't let ourselves get sucked into a new game. 
Well, I was wondering, does GW have a good online community? Thanks.

Hey there girls. I was really wanting to know if you like or do gaming? I am getting a little bit tired of playing games and most of the players are guys, you know? If you do, please let me know so I can chat and see what you prefer. :). This would be great. I don't know if there are any chicks that do, but would like to see and hope so. :) Courtnee/Bluey :) :)
I never played this game.. In real I play only Candy Crush Saga... lol
Cool

Well, I was wondering, does GW have a good online community?
Thanks.
I haven't interacted much with the community as I've been so busy. I've mostly been playing casually. However, from my observation of chat and behaviors, it's a good community. Much better than some I've seen. If you were familiar with WoW (but I think you indicated you weren't), I would say it's worlds and worlds better than the old Barrens Chat, Trade (*shudder*), and the chat in whatever is the main gathering city for the expansion is. 

I think it really helps that GW2 removed a lot of elements that would cause conflict or division in other games. Instead, I feel like the developers designed the game  with the intention of encouraging players to work together, without making them feel like they are forced to do so. There's open tapping, so cooperation is encouraged and sometimes even needed, and experience points are not negatively impacted by doing so. Each player is on their own loot table, so no fights over who should get what item drop. There's no fight for resource nodes, as cooldown timers on them are based on the individual character rather than the map. As in, Player A mines some ore until the node is exhausted for them and would have to wait for it to respawn in order to mine from there again, but for Player B, the node is still untouched and they can mine it while it still shows as exhausted for A. Another nice thing is that you can be a part of multiple guilds and aren't restricted to just one. 

ETA: However, they just rolled out a new patch that I'm not all that fond of at the moment. I think it makes it less new-player friendly and undermined some of the things I was liking.

Here, sounds interesting. Thanks for the info was quite helpful.

I would like to try Gears of War online, would be interesting I think.
biggrin.gif

Ah, I think we may have been talking about different things. GW2 = Guild Wars 2. =)

Latest posts

Back