Waxing, Threading, or Plucking...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought about it and overtime waxing doesn't seem like a good idea. The elasticity of your skin is slowly being stretched, but I can't seem to find a good threader and I am terrible at plucking!!!

Well, there is a lady on your tube that has a really good pretty tutorial, I can't remember what her channel is but, she is a middle-eastern type lady and has beautiful eyes, she also has been voted the best eyebrow tutorial on YouTube. :) I hope this helps girl..... In your other pics, your eyebrows looked good to me. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, there is a lady on your tube that has a really good pretty tutorial, I can't remember what her channel is but, she is a middle-eastern type lady and has beautiful eyes, she also has been voted the best eyebrow tutorial on YouTube. :)
I hope this helps girl..... In your other pics, your eyebrows looked good to me. :)
When I am going out...I lightly pencil them in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, that's nice because you look really pretty and tidy. I really like the photo of you in your red lips. Love your hairstyle to, think it looks so girly. :)

Back