What's your GOTO foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now my GO TO foundation is Flower Beauty's foundation in L4. Love, love, love! Great coverage & feel, and super affordable!
heart.gif

Its a new brand by Drew Barrymore.

this is their site http://flowerbeauty.com

They only sell them at walmart. The brand is really affordable and GOOD quality. The lipstick I wore in my last video is their lip suede in coral floral and you can see the color payoff from the first "swipe" is amazing. 

& like I already mentioned, their foundation has great coverage & it's still buildable if you want more. They also have tinted moisturizers, and BB creams, etc. 

I'd like to try the Flower products but I almost never go to Walmart. 

I like to try new kinds of foundation, from drugstore to high end, and I always keep coming back to Revlon Colorstay for oily skin. It's the only one that stays on for over 8 hours and doesn't become an oil slick for me. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kaitlin1209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd like to try the Flower products but I almost never go to Walmart. 

I like to try new kinds of foundation, from drugstore to high end, and I always keep coming back to Revlon Colorstay for oily skin. It's the only one that stays on for over 8 hours and doesn't become an oil slick for me. 
I've also noticed they're not at every walmart. 
frown.gif
 but if you're really interested, you can check if they're available at you local walmart on their site. hehe

I definitely want to try the flower products! I'll have to look into it and see if they carry it around here, I loved that lip color too so I'm excited to see the brand!

I've

I'd like to try the Flower products but I almost never go to Walmart.  I like to try new kinds of foundation, from drugstore to high end, and I always keep coming back to Revlon Colorstay for oily skin. It's the only one that stays on for over 8 hours and doesn't become an oil slick for me. 
I was actually gonna pick up a bottle of Colorstay the other day because my skin has been extremely oily lately I may have to try it!

what's your s

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers pressed foundation. I can put it on at 7 AM and it still looks fresh at 5!
that's good! What's your skin type?

what's your s that's good! What's your skin type?
Combination. I typically get oily on the nose and cheekbones after a few hours. Not horribly, but enough to give me shine. I get good long wear from the Neutrogena, and it stays true to the shade as well. I might sometimes switch it up with Estée Lauder Double Wear powder sometimes when I'm going out for something special.

Latest posts

Back