Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoo LE Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I haven't seen any posts about this on here and I went insane for a few days looking for the new Maybelline "Dare To Go Nude" Color Tattoo LE Collection!

Have you guys gotten any? What do you think about them?

I purchased "Caramel Cool" and "Stroke of Midnight" because I thought they were the only truly unique shades of the collection. (Check out my blog post with swatches about them here: http://lethalglam.blogspot.com/2014/03/maybelline-color-tattoo-limited-edition.html)

Here's a pic of the whole collection (credit to nouveaucheap.com for buying them all and swatching them!):

Mmm...some more nude hues?!? Gosh, I like nudes but I am now struggling to use more colours, if I keep buying nude stuff I will never get back to colours..

Anyway Sleek&Spice and Caramel Cool look really nice...

Hmm... i may have to get these. I have most of the other colors of them, they're so handy!

Oh exciting! I'm heading back to Houston next week I will have to keep an eye out for these as we don't seem to get many of the LE in Canada. 

Where did you find them?

Back