How many lip products are in your purse right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun thread to start since I used to make fun of my mom who always had at least 10 different glosses in her purse, then I opened mine up and had eight! I'm turning into my mother :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyway, do share what you all have! No shame.

I will admit that until about a week ago I had two Ipsy bags full of lipsticks in my purse.  One for pink tones, one for peach tones.  Couldn't get the zipper shut all the way on either.  And had more at the bottom of my bag.  Oh yeah and a zippered compartment of purples/dark berries.

14. I am crazy about lipstick! 6 old school, 6 pencil / crayon style, and 2 glosses. =). I tend to just grab something new every morning until it gets out of hand and I put them away. Then start all over again.

I have a small man bag, and In it I have one lip balm... Burt's Bees in the tin.

8, which isn't bad considering my purse usually weighs in at over 10lbs once I put a book & bottle of water in it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Half are moisturizing, half are colored. I always put the epic blend in my pocket for work, & as far as the shades go, I've been using the buxom the most.
and, i just got an adorable tube of benefit sugarbomb that's going into the pocket for work tonight. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yikes, more than I thought.  I have 19 total products.

2 balms 1 nivea and 1 blistex

2 tarte lipsurgence pencils

1 UD super saturated pencil

1 UD liner

5 glosses 1 nyx, 2 stila, 2 UD

8 lipsticks 2 UD, 2 revlon, 1 tarte, 1 rimmel, 1 lipstick queen, 1 maybelline

Might be time to purge my purse......

Let's see... 4 lipsticks, 3 balms, and 2 glosses (after I took the picture I tossed one of the lip balms because I hated the taste) .

Just 3! 

-Philosophy Pink Almond Candy lip balm

-Burts Bees Black Dahlia tinted lip balm

-Benetint mini (although I use this more on my cheeks than my lips on the go)

4 currently. I switch them around every couple days. 1 EOS smooth sphere- currently Fresh Watermelon 1 Revlon balm stain- Sweetheart 1 Burt's Bees lip shimmer- Rhurbarb MUFE lipstick from Sephoras birthday set- it sucks that they test on animals because I love this colour so hard.

I have eight as well! I tried to just use one lipstick a day then put it back in my lipstick drawer at night, that's great in theory but it doesn't actually happen all that often! Oh well, at least I have options if I get bored with my "lipstick of the day"

I have roughly six in my bag at any given time. I am always switching bags. I really enjoy a bold lip and I love to wear all colors under the sun!

I thought I had cleaned out my purse but I guess not, still one of the lowest numbers of lip goodies in my purse in the longest time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha ... oh wow. Couldn't even fit some into the picture.

Here, I'll try and list most...

MAC:

LIPSTICKS- Emotion, So Be, Pink Nouveau, 2 in Lovelorn

LIP LINERS- Brick, Underline, 2 in Cranberry

LIP GLOSS- a nude sample colour

Annabelle lipliner in Natural Rose

Revlon: Colourburst Lip Butter in Gumdrop and Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Amethyst

Rimmel: Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm and Pink Blush

Maybelline: Colour Elixir in Vision in Violet and Mandarin Rapture

MUFE Pro Flash Colour in Violin

Quo lipgloss

OCC cosmetic colour pencil in Pool Boy

e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipsticks in Rosy-go-Round (My HG), Velvet Rope, and Flirty n Fabulous, Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star, Lip Balm Tint in Berry

Bath and Body Works lipglosses in Sky, Oahu, and Plum Mint

and Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Rhubarb.

You never know...

I thought this would be a fun thread to start since I used to make fun of my mom who always had at least 10 different glosses in her purse, then I opened mine up and had eight! I'm turning into my mother :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyway, do share what you all have! No shame.
PS, these look lovely. :)

Latest posts

Back