smooth wrinkles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try a fish collagen supplement, I have been using one i saw advertised on FB and it's wonderful. I haven't been wearing my foundation or powder for a few weeks now and I hope it stays that way. my daily routine is much shorter without having to apply make up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Tifflesann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Try a fish collagen supplement, I have been using one i saw advertised on FB and it's wonderful. I haven't been wearing my foundation or powder for a few weeks now and I hope it stays that way. my daily routine is much shorter without having to apply make up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
it is also one kind of anti aging cream.

Hi marie4u, about six months ago i bought one face serum for my mom and her wrinkles :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />I can recommend you this product but you have to be patient you have to use it at least 1-2 months untill  the results. This product helped my mom a lot and i think to use it my self because i have problem skin (white spots). Any way this is the place you can get it facial-serum.net/FERULIC%20Acid%20%20AND%20Vitamin%20C%20SERUM.html

Quote: Originally Posted by Iliana Karavida /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can try Arcona products! 
heart.gif

http://www.mysightofbeauty.com/beauty-routine/
these products are for beauty or just wrinkles.

Jarvis Cream & Serum is also good solution of wrinkles.

Quote: Jarvis Cream will help your skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum will enter through skin, actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.

Hi,

Have you tried Viper Venom?

My sister got some from Wowcher, Cougar Products Viper Venom and it worked for her. Especially on her forehead.

I think im going to get some too.

Along with chemical peels, mircoderm and botox/fillers you can get galvanic done by a professional at a spa. I used it on one of my clients a few years back and she came in every few weeks and I could see a dramatic change in her skin. She also alternated packages doing 10 galvanic and then 10 microderm. I get botox for my migraines and it hurts very very bad. I would try something painless before jumping to that! lol

Dear, the best way to get rid of wrinkles is good skin care routine and also some good anti wrinkle cream. One of my friend used Lifecell anti aging cream to get rid of wrinkles. She told me that this cream has eliminated all her wrinkles in couple of days without any side-effects. I think you should try this miracle cream. goo.gl/GpOeU2

Yes! There are so many options for smoothing out wrinkles. It all just depends on what route you want to go. Creams are one route to go and over a long period of time they will probably work. You should look for creams that contain ingredients like vitamin c, CoQ10, retinol, and a few others you can read about here. If you're looking for something that works quicker then injectables, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing are all treatments commonly used for reducing wrinkles.

Getting enough sleep and eating healthy are also good ways to combat wrinkles.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKriss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi,

Have you tried Viper Venom?

My sister got some from Wowcher, Cougar Products Viper Venom and it worked for her. Especially on her forehead.

I think im going to get some too.
no i havnt but i will now.

Latest posts

Back