larger eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure when up are applying eyeshadow use a brightening white or cream in the corners to open up the eye and appear wider and also eye liner just use this in the outer corner don't use along the whole lash line as this will make your eyes look smaller

well thank you for your suggestion. what about eye liner and especially which eye liner for eyes?

I always use a gel liner with a brush I find this doesn't smudge just use abit in the outer corner

Quote: Originally Posted by Cadams56 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always use a gel liner with a brush I find this doesn't smudge just use abit in the outer corner
 of which brand?

If I may add my two ¢, I think that, if you curl your lashes, use maybe line mascara, gel black liquid eyeliner (of any brand) and put some bright white eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes. Hopefully this helps, I don't do it, but I am just thinking of things that I've seen and add my few touches to it. Sorry if it sounds rubbish. :)

Try using a white eyeliner on the rims of your eyes and use volumizing mascara. It will really make your eyes pop;)

It's called a blepharoplasty (or "Asian eyelid surgery" is also how it's referred to). It's a surgery that is becoming increasingly popular. You have to check what surgeons offer it. I think this plastic surgery group in Vegas might. Also, there's an 80% worth it rating on RealSelf which is pretty high. If that's something you really want, maybe that's worth looking into if you don't want to do your makeup for it every time. But if you don't want to make it permanent, doing the above suggestions with makeup is a great way to go.

It's called a blepharoplasty (or "Asian eyelid surgery" is also how it's referred to). It's a surgery that is becoming increasingly popular. You have to check what surgeons offer it. I think this plastic surgery group in Vegas might. Also, there's an 80% worth it rating on RealSelf which is pretty high. If that's something you really want, maybe that's worth looking into if you don't want to do your makeup for it every time. But if you don't want to make it permanent, doing the above suggestions with makeup is a great way to go.
So true, I love anime, and... I have seen pics of girls with this look from having the surgery, and, though they look biiger, a lot of them go overboard with the makeup, so I agree with mikaelad, if you don't want it permanent and want to still be able to do your lovely eye makeup, then don't get it otherwise, if it is the opposite, go for it, if you want. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think this pic is a great example on how makeup can be used to help make your eyes appear larger.

this pic is actually showing the difference only. but not how it happened.

Not being picky, but....... I think that the eye on the right, from looking from where I'm writing (or left from in the pic) is slightly smaller and the face is slightly tilted to the left. Other wise, yes..... This does show the good example of emphasising your eyes. Could you please list the ways of doing this (if you can), if you cant, that's OK. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMO, I like the smaller eye better. It's just prettier. I think if you just want to make your eyes look bigger, regardless of overall beauty, then follow the standard advice. But personally, I think a beautiful eye is not just about being bigger. 

Back