Pixie Cut - Yes or No?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been DYING to cut my hair to a shorter length lately! I'm not sure if it's the spring fever kicking in hardcore from this massive snow storm that swept through my area - but something has to change with my hair very soon. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The last time I had my hair cut, I thought long and hard about jumping into a pixie cut. I decided against it for two main reasons. 1) I have never had my hair that short. 2) I am afraid my face shape isn't suited for a pixie. I have a fairly round, square shaped face due to a little extra weight. I have a petite build (wish I could say a petite nose! haha!) But I absolutely love the look of a pixie cut! After all this time, I still find myself being driven to get that pixie!

I would love to hear some opinions! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Would you ever consider a pixie cut? Have you ever had one? What has your experience been? Thanks! 

In the words of dude from team America "I love your balls". I think you would totally rock a pixie.i would do a longer in the front-behind the ear on one side type of deal.

Back