Indigo Blue Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just bought this....wondering what color eyeshadow ist goes with

there is an a slighty off kind of light navy blue by Jane that really looks neat with it, it doesnt look super flashy or overdone, it gives it a flat kind of look.

Thanks...I think ill play around with that while i have a hair mask in...I wish my digicam worked so i could show you my results

I just found at walmart a shimmery "emerald green" by max factor, i thought of your post and i tried it out with my blue mascara when i got home, it looks fabulous, it throws off the blue a bit but in a good way, reminds me of dior models....great for nights out

I've done Trisha's recommendations and it looks great! Also, I love contrasting colors, and when I wear deep blue mascara I'll pair it with golden olive shadows and a navy liner. This makes my hazel eyes pop! Right now I don't have a blue mascara in my collection or I'd do this and take a pic, sorry!

WellI tried navy...it wasnt good...hahahh. But that was really my lack of skill and the cheap Cover girl eyeshadow. I took some stills with my mini dvcam, but i cant find the cable. If i do, ill post them and someone can point out what im doing wrong

The girls have great suggestions, and I think goldish/tan/neutral shadows would look pretty, as well!

With your complexion, I would go for the smoky eye effect. This mascara would be great on you for an evening look. I would pair this mascara with a combination of dark grey and navy. That would be marvelous on your beautiful olive complexion and highlight with a slight sweep of silver near the brow bone.:clap

I went for a purple smokey look....I like the way it turned out...stupid digi cam not working...i would love to be able to post it. Ill try it on my brothers computer later

Back