MUT Traveling Journal - Round 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babs28

Marine Corps Barbie
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I created a new thread for our Traveling Journal Group so that we can post the comings and goings of the Journal or whatever you'd like to post. So excited for the journal to start making the rounds. It's been delivered to Jannie so as soon as she confirms she receives it, her time starts!

So exciting!!  Yay!!!  

Hi @jannie135 ! Would you please confirm that you received the journal?   

For everyone, unless someone objects, feel free to decorate the front and back covers of the journal.  I left them blank for those with more creative and artistic talent than myself! 

I forgot to let everyone know the order in which the journal will travel!  Duh! 
doh.gif
 I will put myself in there randomly or if someone can't do it when it's their turn, I can take their place, just not till May or later.

1. Jannie135
  2. Chelsealady
  3. Chrysalis101
  4. Dayo Steph
  5. DeSha
  6. Heath67013
  7. Lissa1307
  8. Peridotcricket
  9. Trekkersangel
  10. Usofjessamerica

Once Jannie confirms she has received the journal, I will send her Chelsealalady's information.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I forgot to let everyone know the order in which the journal will travel!  Duh! 
doh.gif
 I will put myself in there randomly or if someone can't do it when it's their turn, I can take their place, just not till May or later.

1. Jannie135
  2. Chelsealady
  3. Chrysalis101
  4. Dayo Steph
  5. DeSha
  6. Heath67013
  7. Jannie135
  8. Lissa1307
  9. Perridotcricket
  10. Trekkersangel
  11. Usofjessamerica

Once Jannie confirms she has received the journal, I will send her Chelsealalady's information.
I got the journal. Am I supposed to be on the list twice? lol

LOL! No.  Good catch! :)  I'll fix my original post!

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahem, 1 R in Peridot. Lol
I fixed it!  Sorry about that!  I should know since it's my birthstone too!!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My email address is [email protected]. Please email me when you receive and send the journal (with the tracking number) in case you can't get onto MUT for whatever reason.  Just please let me know as soon as you receive and send it so I can keep track!

Also, feel free to post pictures of what you did with the journal if you'd like.   

@jannie135  Did you send the journal to Chelsealady?  @chelsealady, have you received the journal?  Updates, please! 
icon_smile.gif
 Thanks!

@jannie135   Did you send the journal to Chelsealady?  @chelsealady , have you received the journal?  Updates, please! :icon_smil  Thanks!
Haven't got it yet.

Yay!  Have fun with it!  

I will email you the address for Chrysalis101 as she is next. Please email or PM me the tracking number when you mail it out!  Thanks!

I am so sorry I didn't send the tracking number!! I forgot to until just now! 

I'm all packed up and ready to send to @Chrysalis101. I'll give you the tracking number tomorrow. I just have to mention the great work decorating the cover by @jannie135. Extremely cute and appropriate.

[@]chelsealady[/@] did you take pictures of the cover? I'd love to see it!!

[@]chelsealady[/@] did you take pictures of the cover? I'd love to see it!!
No. I didn't think about it till I taped it up. I will try to get one before I send it out.

Hi Ladies! @chelsealady

@usofjessamerica

@chrysalis101

@Dayo Steph

@DeSha

@heath67013

@lissa1307

@PeridotCricket

@trekkersangel

@jannie135, the cover is AMAZING!  You are so talented!!  Great job! 

Deareux just signed up to be a pen pal and answered yes to being interested in the traveling journal.  Does anyone mind if I send her the "guidelines" and if she is still interested after reading them, invite her to join this round? I can put her between Dayo Steph and DeSha (right where she would go if she signed up on time)

Let me know your thoughts!

Babs

Latest posts

Back