Where can I get this lipstick?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

THe color that the woman is wearing? I love it so much and would love to wear a color just like that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, what about a matching lipliner?

Had to do some digging because so many companies are using that image to promote their products despite the image not being theirs to use OR the products used in the picture. Unfortunately I can't find the original source to tell you what the lipstick is however a similar color might any berry leaning on the purple side.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Had to do some digging because so many companies are using that image to promote their products despite the image not being theirs to use OR the products used in the picture. Unfortunately I can't find the original source to tell you what the lipstick is however a similar color might any berry leaning on the purple side.
Everything I try  it either too dark plum or too light.... :/

Take the picture with You and go to a Sephora or Ulta or any beauty counter and they should be able to help You. Also a clear gloss can give any that you find the shine. I hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try Revelon balm can't remember the full name but my sister is just about the girls completion and the lipstick she got is that same color on her

It reminds me of Estee Lauder's Pure Color Lipstick in Rose Tea with Urban Decay's 24/7 Lip Liner in Venom blended into the color.​

Latest posts

Back