Have you ever visited Istanbul?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuliaGhostx3

Guinea Saurus Rex
Reaction score
I'm a history lover, and I dream of visiting Istanbul one day, to see all of the historical sites there.
Something about the location and its history (Byzantium; Constantinople) just calls out to me.
Have any of you ever been to Istanbul? Did you like it? ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I must know!!

I haven't been to Istanbul, just the Kusadasi area.  Turkey was more beautiful that I could ever imagine! I also was on an extensive tour of the Ephesus area and found it more rich in interesting history than Athens in a much more attractive place.  I'm dying to go to Istanbul! I have friends who have been, and I think it combines awesome history in a very, very fun city.  Apparently the clubs are legendary :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also think Turkish women have the best style on earth -- one of my favorite complements of life was when two Turkish men in DC asked me if I was Turkish. 

Anyways, from what I've heard, I definitely recommend going! Also, Turkish food is bomb.

Back