Cute new storage :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong place then please feel free to move it! 

Today I stumbled upon this beauty in Michael's. It's made by Ashland and goes for $29.99 but today, and I don't know how long it's going to be, they are half off! So right there at $15 for one of these. I personally fell in love with it because it's big enough to store daily makeup in as well as a few others and it has drawers and an open top. I also loved how it sits up high where it doesn't make a desk look so cluttered. The drawers also have a little thing in them preventing them from coming completely out and toppling over. 

I hate you can't see ALL of the detail and the true colors. But this is the front view. It's a light minty teal with pink and white flowers with silver foil and the knobs on the drawers are little crystal ones.

This is the top area that flips open with 3 compartments.

These are the 2 drawers with better view of the knobs and a general idea of how big they are. Behind the Too Faced palette is a Kat Von D trio and a Wet N Wild quad so there's plenty more room than what is shown.

And this is the top of it closed which I love. It features a bird in a cage and a butterfly. 

Like I said, I really hate how the colors aren't really showing up. But so far I absolutely adore this thing and I haven't really see anyone use one of these. Most people go for the muji drawers or some kind of acrylic drawers. I personally love this one because it hides the "clutter"  and is super cute. Have any of you found any alternative makeup storages?

I love it! I like your idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried looking it up online to see if it could be ordered, or if there were more styles. I had no luck :/ 
Tempted to make a trip to Michael's on my way home now... Ooooh but my budget has been busted this month already.

But just $15, hmmm. Need/Want. Maybe I can find at least something similar!

Quote: Originally Posted by Krystan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love it! I like your idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried looking it up online to see if it could be ordered, or if there were more styles. I had no luck :/ 
Tempted to make a trip to Michael's on my way home now... Ooooh but my budget has been busted this month already.

But just $15, hmmm. Need/Want. Maybe I can find at least something similar!
I lucked out when I went and noticed it on the shelf. And that it was 50% off! Like I said it's made by Ashland but I can get more details once I get home as I left the sticker on it. It was the only thing I saw in there like it. I think it may have been apart of the spring collection or something because it was sitting with a bunch of other things that looked like it belonged to it that went as a set. I have the Alex 9 drawer system from Ikea but I needed something that I reach for daily or that I could easily swap out things every week that way I know I'm getting use out of everything. It's very sturdy and it's been really nice to play around with.

Ok from the sticker on the box it's the Ashland Signature Accents Modern Romance collection. I haven't been able to find my box but when I looked it up I did find this one.

That jewelry box in the back is the exact same box as mine except obviously different color/pattern and mine doesn't have a mirror on the inside. So they do make them in different colors and all. It's just finding one! And here's a picture of the barcode in case you can get some more info from that.

Back