Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since our March boxes just came… what are we hoping to get in our April boxes?  Heck, I'm not even subscribed yet. LOL. Here's hoping for a code next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay! I'm always ready to start talking about next month before I even get this month (I get mine today!) haha. I agree with the ladies hoping for an infuser water bottle... that would be awesome! Also, a fragrance would be nice (although I am getting one in FFF next week) and what else?

-Umbrella would be cool for April

-Sunglasses

-Chocolate ANYTHING (Come on PS I'm not subscribing for healthy snacks!)

-I know we just got jewelry, but I would love some more. Something that won't break? The idea of the March necklace is super cute, but I'll be really sad when the thread breaks and I lose my charm.

-Bronzer

- compact umbrella (^also love the idea for April showers!)

- foot scrub prepare for sandal weather

- a make up item..would LOVE blush or a lip gloss palette like the Balm- tired of eyeshadows

- some type of home item

- a hair accessory or deep conditioner

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't want a fitness dvd or a book unless it is mind-blowing lol.

April Showers Bring May Flowers ... This list is highly not likely but ya never know! 1. Cute Compact Umbrella 2. Sunnies 3. Wellies 4. Spring Eye Pallet 5. Jelly Bellies 6. Flower Gift Card (1800flowers or something)

March was the last month of my three-month sub since I subscribed with the 3for2 code in January. I'm hoping that there's an awesome code for the April box too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm just so pleased with. March compared to the previous 3 months, I hope April is just as good. More home items would be nice. Maybe some sort of organizer or spring cleaning themed item. Does that sound terribly boring? I guess I'm kind of boring in what I like because I would also like a book (not chick lit) Also, it would be a nice surprise or have something tech related. I noticed they always put a tech item in the men LE boxes, but not the woman boxes. Even just a really cool music playlist that could be downloaded, either workout related or just a nice mix of current music would be nice. And, I'm always down for some jewelry, preferable silver since we've been getting only gold all these months. For beauty, I think it would be interesting to do some sort of supplement like a super greens powder or a protein powder. I love the look of that umbrella with the French writing. I live near Seattle, we don't often use umbrellas because it's so windy in my area when it rains, but I would love to just blow that picture up to poster size and frame it.

I looked at last years April Popsugar box.  It had the Kai perfume that is coming in the FFF box.  I hope they don't have perfume again this year.

I love the umbrella idea.

I was also thinking spring break ideas.  

Foot scrub or pedicure items would be great.   

a high end sunscreen

I wouldn't mind a good book. 

Definitely chocolate

Since they had a bracelet and necklace in the past, maybe a ring?

I looked at last years April Popsugar box.  It had the Kai perfume that is coming in the FFF box.  I hope they don't have perfume again this year. I love the umbrella idea. I was also thinking spring break ideas.   Foot scrub or pedicure items would be great.    a high end sunscreen I wouldn't mind a good book.  Definitely chocolate Since they had a bracelet and necklace in the past, maybe a ring?
Last April had that terrible garment bag right? Yuck. I think a ring would be great, it would just have to be adjustable so that everyone could wear it. That would be perfect, because many of the ladies in the March thread said they don't have any good rings.

Some ideas...

- a super cute compact umbrella

- a pedicure set

- a high quality, non-branded, shopping tote (maybe one from Envirosax)

- a planter set {a small container, seeds, pellet (add water to expand to soil) for daisies or sunflowers}

- a lip balm w/spf

I think they sent us Peeps around Easter before, wonder if they would do that again. I would rather have chocolate or even jelly beans.

If they have a great spoiler again, I might resub. I would love: A book/dvd (or movie tix) combo. A lip or eye palette in soft sping colors Another barr co diffuser Butter london has nail design kits that are cute Sea salt caramels or more krispery cakes Nesting bowls or more bodum mugs

Quote:   Some ideas...

- a super cute compact umbrella

- a pedicure set

- a high quality, non-branded, shopping tote (maybe one from Envirosax)

- a planter set {a small container, seeds, pellet (add water to expand to soil) for daisies or sunflowers}

- a lip balm w/spf

Love the idea of a planter set! Flowers or herbs would be awesome.

Actually I think something pedicure related would be perfect, with Spring coming and all!

My gift subscription was over in March too, so I am only resubscribing if they have another coupon.  Seeing as how I spent full price for 3 months and they've had coupons ever since!!  Loved March and looking forward to April's box!  Come on coupon codes/spoilers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tanya Bachirev /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The coupon MARCH10 is working, just subscribed for the April box and got 10$ off.
Thank you!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Tanya Bachirev /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The coupon MARCH10 is working, just subscribed for the April box and got 10$ off.
How are you specifically signing up for the April box? If you're signing up in the middle of March, aren't you going to just get a March box?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How are you specifically signing up for the April box? If you're signing up in the middle of March, aren't you going to just get a March box?
When you are subscribing you have the "Choose your subscription" area, in the same row you can see with which moth your subscription will start.

Latest posts

Back