Eye cream for boyfriend's puffy eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! 

I have a ton of eye creams that I've gotten over the last few months from sample boxes and my boyfriend pulled one out the other day and said he would be willing to try one if it got rid of the puffiness under his eyes. Now I don't really know much about skin care or anything and I think they're just permanent when he smiles but I thought I'd see if you ladies could tell! I'll put a picture in! Oh he'd kill me if he knew! And if they can be fixed, what kind of eye cream could I give him? I'm just excited that he's interested in something skin care related usually he just brushes me off and says all my products are useless! 

See those little bags?? I don't know if it's just from smiles but he'll get them when he's not smiling too. 

It may be a bit on the pricey side, but Mënaji Skincare for Men '911' works extremely well. You put it in the fridge for a while and the cooling along with the active ingredients will help reduce some of the puffiness. I know it is supposed to be for ‘sleep deprived’ eyes but I have a sneaking suspicion this will at least reduce those lines!

Hmm well The Body Shop makes eye and face things for men. Also at my local walgreens they have ALOT of male face care including eye products. Oo also he could try the birchbox man. If hed enojoy face samples. I wouldnt stay primarily for the lifestyle extras though...

There's definitely some products to bring down any inflammation and reduce the look of wrinkles around his eyes, but for the really deep curve I'm pretty sure it's genetic. My father, my brother and I all have those lines and I know that at least my brother and I have had them since we were babies. I find that good sleep and getting enough water keeps them from showing when I'm not smiling. For a quick fix I like to put a cool compress or towel on my eyes.

It can definitely be genetic, but you can do things to reduce them a bit and keep them from getting worse. Drinking water, staying healthy are important. I think the brands Jack Black and Anthony have eye products specifically marketed for men (aka blue packaging haha) I haven't tried them, but heard good things. I also like the Ole Henricksen Ultimate Eye roller ball, like someone else mentioned keeping it in the fridge helps to have the cooling sensation from the metal roller ball. Boscia also has a nice under-eye cooling de-puffer, it looks kind of strange like a chapstick for the eyes haha, but seems to do a good job,

Latest posts

Back