what are or is your fave things to do in your spair time ? ;-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
What are or is your favourite things to do in your alone or spair time, anything and everything. :) is it paint your nails, read, draw, sing... Clean even. :) And add if you want, if you would try someone else's idea. :)

i love reading, working out, running, cooking, travelling, good food and of course makeup and beauty! How about you? x

Well... I like reading, drawing, playing games and going on forums. The only thing with reading is that.... I always need to get more books as I run out quick! If I find a good book, I will have my nose buried into it for as long as I can, till I finish it.

I like reading, singing, playing with my cats, Cocò and Tigro (meow <3), walking outdoors with my boyfriend. 

I'd like to go to swimming, but it's quite expensive eheheh

...And you? What do you doing in your spare time? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I enjoy gaming ( video games , D&D , board games etc) I'm a bit nerdy lol. Watching Star Trek re-runs, working out. Music love music! Reading. I seem to have the same issue with books though I can't put one down once I've started it. I have a Hammered Dulcimer as well. I keep planning to reach myself but haven't really had much time lately.

I like reading, singing, playing with my cats, Cocò and Tigro (meow <3), walking outdoors with my boyfriend.  I'd like to go to swimming, but it's quite expensive eheheh ...And you? What do you doing in your spare time? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's sounds really cool, well for me, I personally love these following things: Playing games like PS3 and also XBOX360, Doing martial arts training with my Dad and Mum(weather is not good for it now, but when its good, I'll do it), Playing with my little sister, Drawing, Listening to music like end Sheeran and paramore. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And reading. This is my list and sometimes I ad things too. Does anyone know if GEARS OF WAR on XBOX360 still has a decent online community? I would like to find out. Thanks girls. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back