QOTD 03/13/2014: What is the one makeup item that you couldn't possibly function without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would have to say my one item is eyeliner. I don't use much but without it, my makeup never looks complete. It makes my eyes look bigger and my lashes look fuller. That is even comparing it with mascara.

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lipbalm, because my lips tend to get quite dry easily and quickly. :)
hi courtnee.. what lipbalm you're using?

;)OK so, the kipbalmmi use is.... Nivea fruity shine strawberry. I don't know if you get these in the Philippines, but you could try it. I really like it because it keeps my lips moistrized, they don't make my lips feel oily. And I also love the smell, though it does not taste very good. :) Are you thinking of trying it. :) And a plus for you.... It tints my lips pinky red, but not bright. :)

wow! thanks.. Well yah.. Nivea products are available here in the Philippines. I'll go to the beauty store and hopefully can find one.. I love lipbalms y'know. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So do I... Great minds think alike right? :) Good luck with it, and do you think you could let me know how it goes? Thanks :)

If my skin has pimples and other annoying things, then I say concealer/foundation to cover it up! If my skin is clear then I think lipstick/lip gloss! Mascara is good too My top makeup items would be mascara, lipstick and maybe concealer!

Latest posts

Back