Natural Spring Makeup Look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so excited for Spring! Who else is ready for Winter to be over? I know I am! I created a Spring Makeup Look that is perfect for everyday. It's natural, soft looking, with a pop of color! I couldn't decide between a orange or hot pink lip color so I just decided to throw in two different lip options! What do you think? 
smile.gif

0.jpg

I love your look but I think something might be wrong with the audio on your video? Couldn't hear your voice! Just the music. xx

I'm so excited for Spring! Who else is ready for Winter to be over? I know I am! I created a Spring Makeup Look that is perfect for everyday. It's natural, soft looking, with a pop of color! I couldn't decide between a orange or hot pink lip color so I just decided to throw in two different lip options! What do you think?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, over here in NZ, winter hasn't even started and I am wantingthe summer weather to come. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love the vid. Great job.
Hey, I did a video really similar to yours, can you check it out? Thanks xoxo My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/justellu
Awesome, cool vid. :)

Latest posts

Back