Eye makeup remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little pricier, but I love Make Up For Ever Sensitive Eye Waterproof remover.  It takes everything off and doesn't sting my eyes like some of the others do,

I wear all mineral eyeshadow & eyeliner - so I don't need to use an eyemakeup remover anymore, but when I did - I found Mary Kay to be the most effective!

I love Balms Away by theBalm.  Totally different than any remover I have ever tried.  It does not leave the oiliness behind like most liquid removers do.

I have dry skin, so I like an oily eye makeup remover. A lot of the time I use a Shu Uemura cleansing oil with cotton pads & q-tips dampened by warm water. I also use Klorane, which is ranked pretty low, but I love it & I've loved it since junior high school.

I've tried a lot of those on the list & they've all worked well, except for Almay. I found that the flimsy little discs meant I had to tug at my skin more. I prefer a thicker padding that's more gentle around my eyes.

I love MUFE Sens'Eyes remover something fierce!  That stuff is great and takes everything off with ease.  What I've been using more now is the Neutrogena Towelettes.  It's super convenient and works really well.  The nice thing about the packaging is that it has a resealable opening so that the wipes all don't dry out on you.  MAC wipes, hmm???

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lancôme's Bi-Facil is the best. It gets everything off. Definitely my favorite, if I had to choose one.
I second this! The best eye makeup remover I have ever used, period. 

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love Balms Away by theBalm.  Totally different than any remover I have ever tried.  It does not leave the oiliness behind like most liquid removers do.
Hmm, I want to try this! Is it really a balm (cream) cleanser, or am I just led to believe that from the name, hehe?

I would like to try the different cream/balm cleansers out there, because I feel like they would do a better job than the liquids.

Right now I'm using my own concoction of coconut oil, baby shampoo, DI water. It works ok, but isn't really good at tough mascara.

Latest posts

Back