Would you prefer me Head and Shoulders 2n1 Shampoo and Conditioner Classic Clean or Head and Shoulders 2n1 Shampoo and Conditioner Men Full & Thick Da

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a teenager 19 years old. I have not been having the habit of shampooing my hair since the age of 7 or 6 and i have been treating my hair carelessly since then. My hair is very flaky which is why it is looking very ugly. I also have a lot of dandruff on my hair. I have started to get myself shampooing my hair for the past two weeks however i am not happy with the shampoo i am using at the moment and want to change it as i cannot see any good improvement in my hair. The shampoo i am using at the moment is head and shoulders anti dandruff but an old version. So my question is which one of the above do you recommend me replacing it with?

I am Egyptian. My hair is curly and i am male.

Well first I would check that the current shampoo that you are using isn't expired. If it is, then it renders the active ingredients useless. Which may be why you haven't noticed a change. However, if the shampoo is not expired & still does not work for you then you may want to try Nizoral. Nizoral Shampoo contains ketocanazole, which controls flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff. Be sure to use this 2-3 times a week. Also, I don't know of any specific brand, but shampoo's containing Tree tea oil should help with controlling your dandruff as well. Hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back