What movies do you beauties want to see? and why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Okay, so what do you want to see as in regard to movies coming out now? And why? Is it because of the actors, you like the look of the movie or a different reason....? It will be interesting to see what movies come up. Can't wait!!!!

Well, I may as well start the first one then.... These are the movies I want to see.... End gamer, with ASA Butterfield. O:) Monuments Men, with George Colony. :) and.... 12 years of slavery, with I don't know who. :- So that is my list so far... Can't wait to see what other beauties come up with. B-)

I think you mean Ender's Game. As for me, I am looking forward to the untitled Superman Batman project.

I think you mean Ender's Game. As for me, I am looking forward to the untitled Superman Batman project.
Yes, i think thats it, sorry. :- Superman Batman project sounds so Awesome!!! Sounds like it would be good! :)

Meh, I think we all knew what you meant... I tend to be anal when it comes to stuff like that, that I have to stop myself from being preachy... Anyways, I hope it's going to be good. From what I hear from the rumour mill, they're going to pull the story from 3 graphic Batman novels and one graphic Superman novel. The film is also a reboot from Nolan's trilogy, as well as introducing other super heroes for a JLA movie to compete with Marvel's Avengers at the box office.

Back