Best Waterproof Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turntrekgodhead

Lipstick Lesbian
Reaction score
At this point, I don't even care about price, or lengthening, or even clumping or what have you.

I have severe anxiety and depression and just want my mascara to withstand my emotional instability, haha ... I usually end up having to bring remover and my mascara with me everywhere... the skin around my eyes has taken a real beating. It's red, scratched and raw.

I just want something that coats my lashes in black and can withstand a few crying fits with minimal melting. Can anyone help?

Try NYX's Le Chick Flick mascara. Be sure to wipe it with a tissue before applying, or else it will transfer during application. I'm awfully sorry to hear that, and I do hope that things get better for you.

I really like Urband Decays waterproof mascara it is pricey around $20 but i think it makes my lashes look good and honestly doesn't clump up and holds up through water/tears and a lot - i highly recommend it and I would purchase it again. I like all of their mascaras 

Latest posts

Back