Total Beauty has a new collection - the fresh & beautiful

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Description from their site

Quote:

Receive this limited edition full size product along with 4 other surprise beauty products:

Orglamix Pure + Natural Loose Color Concentrate in Rose Gold
A $14 Value! Created exclusively for TotalBeauty.com

• A loose color concentrate that delivers gorgeous, smudge-proof, crease-proof and water-resistant color on the eyes and face
• An easy-blending formula is made with 100% pure minerals
• Apply dry for a natural glow or wet for a more intense, saturated finish
• Contains no fillers, binders or extenders found in most mineral makeup
• Approved by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and cruelty-free.

Here at TotalBeauty.com, the arrival of spring gets us giddy for one thing in particular: spring cleaning. Sure, de-cluttering may not be the most glamorous task, but clearing out our old, half-used beauty products and making way for new, on-trend, seasonally appropriate items never ceases to excite us. Luckily, we’ve got the latter part covered for you.

Introducing your solution for sprucing up your beauty routine: the new Fresh & Beautiful Collection by TotalBeauty.com. Packed with makeup items in spring’s hottest shades as well as skin care staples that will let your most radiant self shine through, this collection is sure to get you in the spring-cleaning spirit.

Featured in this collection is a full-size Orglamix Pure + Natural Loose Color Concentrate in Rose Gold, a limited-edition shade created exclusively for TotalBeauty.com. The stunning powder can be used as an eye shadow or all-over face pigment for smudge-proof, crease-proof, water-resistant color that lasts all day long and can be used wet or dry. Plus, the pure mineral formula contains no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances of dyes — so you can get gorgeous in the healthiest, most eco-conscious way possible.

Valued at more than $50 plus free shipping and costing only $20, spring cleaning has never been so beautiful.

If you use SPRING, you get 15% off....I nabbed this as I do not have any rose gold in my collection.   I know that total beauty is a hit or miss, but this one product alone retails for 14.00 at orglamix's site, so the other four items cost me 3.00!!

http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections/fresh-beautiful

I also think because my march starbox is going to be dreary (red + black), I really need something bright for spring!   That is why I bought so many of the sephora + pantone items for Radiant Orchid this weekend - lol

Back