The new eyeshadow Pallet from IT cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ordered the new eyeshadow palet from it cosmetics. Does anyone have it,and what are your thoughts about it?

Are you talking about the It 'Naturally Pretty' Matte palette? I think it's really cute!

This blog has some really nice photos- apparently if you get it on QVC it comes with a double-ended brush!

I like that it's cruelty-free and I like how all the shades are matte, but you can apply the pearl on top to make them shimmery. That's so cool!

I also think the packaging is quite cute.

Unfortunately, I have Lorac Pro, and I won't be needing more eye shadow for a while, haha!

Yes thats it, I ordered it from ulta. I cant wait to get it so I can play with it. I have more than enough eyeshadow but I cant help myself lol.

I just saw this palette today and Ulta, the Naturally Pretty Volume 1 by It. I really, really want this palette. I haven't been interested in any of the Naked palettes thus far, but this palette is really calling my name.

I sent my boyfriend my Ulta wish list and this was on there. I really like the colors and have been reading several positive reviews on it.

I dont like the packageing but the eyeshadows are gorg!!! I am a pallet freak anyway, so when I saw it I had to have it.I have not tried out yet but will do so soon.

Back