• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BH cosmetics March Madness- big savings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got galaxy when they were doing their "spring fling" thing last week. It was galaxy chic, an eye glitter, a  blending brush, and a pair of false lashes for..I think $15 or something? Shipping at $8 kind of kills it, but I will say they shipped fast. I ordered Sunday afternoon and it was out for shipment by yesterday morning. Excited for it to show up!

Quote: Originally Posted by turntrekgodhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, also, how is the quality of the shadows in Galaxy???

I love the Galaxy palette.  Prior to purchasing it, I only really used the Naked palettes and they are a huge asset to my overly-neutral eyeshadows.  The quality is pretty good, and I really like the versatility of them.  It's honestly an amazing deal with very unique colors, especially for the price point. 

I love the Galaxy palette, but in my opinion, you definitely need to swatch the colors to know what they're really going to look like on, especially the more mottled colors. I'd go to one thinking, "Oh, this is going to be a lavender-mauve color..." Nope! They've all been lovely colors on, regardless.

Back