8 a day Challenge....(WATER)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you haven't already seen the other thread in the General Chit Chat area, this is the "8 a day challenge". More details regarding this challenge can be found here

Other than that STAY HERE and post progress, updates, results, keep us posted and.....(8 Glasses a day). Let's Go Girls (& Guys)!!!

Post pics before and after (no makeup preferrably, if you dare :clap ). Oh and just chime in and say "I'm in", and I think we will try this until Valentines Day. Does that sound ok? This thread is probably going to get pretty big, but hey, it's for a great cause, AWESOME SKIN AND BETTER HEALTH for all who join in.

The Challenge is pretty self explanitory, but if you have any questions, Raquel (PopModePrincess) and I would be happy to answer.

I am in and I will add my picture tonight after I was my face. Thanks Kelly and Raquel for starting this challenge! Great way to start of the new year.

ETA: here is my pic. Sorry for the crappy cam quality. Hopefully by the time we finish this challenge, I will have a new cam. I have also photographed the water bottle I will be using to get my 64 oz of water. I got this bottle at Starbucks a while back and I love it.

I'm in! My bare face pics will have to come tomorrow because I just did the Olay Microdermabrasion and I'm pretty splotchy right now. :icon_redf

Yeah!

Im in too because can you believe i dont even drink ONE per day.

...its probably one of the reason my skin look like S**T.

i cant believe im gonna put a picture of my skin with NO foundation or anything..

i dont even filled my brow! ..and sorry for the strange mouth thing.

View attachment 11346

i'm in! i'll post a picture tomorrow. seeing as its 2 am. i still have to wash my face and get ready for bed. by that time, it'll be just too late.

I'm in, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to post what my skin looks like right now!

:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

First of all a GREAT WHAOOOOO for all of you brave enough to bare it! I too am mighty afraid and can't believe I'm doing it but, here it is.....YIKES!!!!

View attachment 11360

View attachment 11361

What a mug!!!! I posted 2 because I wanted to note in PICTURE #1 it shows my oily skin.........and want to see if there is a change during and after this challenge......

At the end we can post our pictures side by side, that would be neat to see.....if it makes anyone feel better you can do the before pictures one withOUT makeup and one WITH makeup. Then at the end, same thing. It's up to you how you want to do this. I'm just so excited we can be brave with each other. LOTSA LOVE HERE!!!!:clap

Yeah, mine too so I'm in.

Here are my pics w/o MU.

Edit: Oh btw, I have dry skin altho it's not dry at the moment 'cause I've been taking good care of it for the past... umm... 2 weeks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I understand your concern and/or hesitation, but please note you are in good and loving company. As you can see, some of us have our certain areas we are not happy with.....so (in my opinion everyone looks great), if your feelin' brave, it would help you tremendously to be able to compare your pictures at the end. If not here, atleast take a picture for yourself at home.

And everyone - AWESOME! Man am I usin the bathroom alot-already!

Welcome Charmosa! Glad to see you join/jump right in, you'll love it here at MuT.....your in great company.

And Kim, good to see you, I was hoping you'd join. You're always so helpful and informative with health and skincare issues. Oh and love the pooch! He looks like a real lover boy!

Yes, it is a small world, indeed.

There's only 2 millions of us here in our country but looks like there's plently more all around the world (well, or at least 1/2 or 1/4 slovenian :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

Naturally, I think you should come to Slovenia and look for your cousin... which can also be an excuse to travel a little. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

btw, is your dog an APBT? I have one myself.

CgCV23sliMmDUyOE.jpg

Thanx to you and kwitter for the warm welcome.

I'm in! I've become a coffee addict in the past few months and I can tell that it's had the opposite affect on my skin - it will be nice to get some moisture back in!

Good morning, everyone! Here's my bare face - please excuse the bandana. It's my normal morning fashion statement! :icon_redf

My skin is combination/dry, meaning it's dry everywhere except for my nose and chin. I've been taking flaxseed oil/fish oil/borage oil supplements for over a year and this helps out, but now let's see what 64oz of water will do for my dryness.

We should also maybe weigh ourselves the day we post our BEFORE pictures, because I'm sure we'll lose a pound or two doing this....but I DO NOT want to turn this into a weight loss thread.....so please do not add a diet into your 8 glass a day routine (unless you are currently dieting....or trying to eat better too). No we will NOT post our weight, just maybe once a week post any pounds lost.

Kim and Charmosa....WOW on the small world thing! Too many simularities with you two.

Ok I promise this is the last off-topic post ... in this thread. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont really know if my dog is an APBT or some bull mix cause I got her in a shelter.

Heh, you were here the year I was born.

Novak is a very common name in Slovenia and I am not too good in history so I really cant tell if your grandfather was big or not... but if he's in a book...

You really should come again. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back