• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FabFitFun Spring 2014 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Think I'm doing this right. My box just arrived. My Turband is up for swap - photo to come. It's the cherries one.

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Think I'm doing this right. My box just arrived. My Turband is up for swap - photo to come. It's the cherries one.
I would LOVE the cherry headband!!!!

I have some items from PopSugar box (the horseshoe necklace, exercise ball, Juice Generation cookbook, Peony candle, ) and pretty much anything from the FFFVIP box (I ordered two) as well as a few pieces from Your Bijoux Box (Pretty in Punk bracelet, Orchid dangling pendant necklace, Jolie drop earrings).

Let me know!

My Kai is up for trade. I would like a turband  (not cherries), or one of the key necklaces from the last box.

Quote: Originally Posted by greer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would LOVE the cherry headband!!!!

I have some items from PopSugar box (the horseshoe necklace, exercise ball, Juice Generation cookbook, Peony candle, ) and pretty much anything from the FFFVIP box (I ordered two) as well as a few pieces from Your Bijoux Box (Pretty in Punk bracelet, Orchid dangling pendant necklace, Jolie drop earrings).

Let me know!

I replied to your PM. I prefer to swap for a different turband (another pattern). If not, then we can look at other things from your list. 
wub.gif

I have a black turban with white polka dots. I am interested in another colored polka dot pattern if anyone has it. Although this one goes with everything, I don't think it will stand out in my black hair enough. Just send me a PM if you want to trade!

I love almost everything in my FitFabFun Spring 2014 box except I don't have a use for the exercise ball and DVD. I would love another turband, Kai perfume, or SPF primer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I replied to your PM. I prefer to swap for a different turband (another pattern). If not, then we can look at other things from your list. 
wub.gif

I got the cherry turband in my box, thanks!

I got a cherry Turband. It's black with white polka-dots and cherries on it. I'm also looking to trade the Kai. I would like to trade the Turband for another Turband (preferbly the floral one) but I am open to all other offers for the Kai and for the turband as well. Just PM me! 

Available for trade:

Kai Perfume

Oscar Blondi Dry Shampoo

Turband - Black with white polka dots & cherries

Interested in:

Turband of a different pattern (already ordered myself the floral, so not that one)

or try me on items from other subscription boxes

The Kai perfume oil, Cover FX SPF 30 Primer, exercise ball and DVD from my box are up for trades. I'm looking for mostly non beauty items (lifestyle, home goods, craft items, accessories, etc). Update: the turband is no longer available.

I will have two kai to trade (or sell) once my boxes arrive.

I am looking for any caudalie vinosource items, argan oil, anything from the dermalogica ultra calming line, bumble & bumble, and turbands- not sure which turbands, bc I haven't gotten my boxes yet. The first is due Tuesday.

I'm interested in a turband (not cherries, already got that one!) or the Kai Perfume Oil. I'm willing to trade both the wallet and bracelet from Nina Garcia Quarterly. 

I have a white with black polka dots and cherries turband up for trade (I'd love a floral or a polka dot one - any color)
also, a mini stability ball and DVD combo from the spring FFFVIP box that I wont use.

I didn't get a box, but I'm willing to purchase or trade for some of the items that I'm interested in:

Turband (solid navy or black with light or white polka dots)

CoverFX

Dry Shampoo

Shower bombs

Exfoliating mitt

I have a trades thread or try me and we can work out a deal.

Latest posts

Back