Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the
Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April? I would love that box as is!

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love that box as is!

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto! I'd love that tarte lippie.
Agreed! Of course, I would have to order more than one.
sdrop.gif

You know shipping takes forever when you think you're getting April's box... lol!
Lmao! That's exactly what I thought! Hahaha. I'm pretty pumped for April, so I wouldn't mind if someone got theirs now!

Just wondering where did you find this picture. I couldn't find it on the glossybox website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  New pic up on Glossybox's site & the only product in the pic that we have never received is the

Ciate nail polish
... Possible spoiler for April?

So, I posted this in another thread but I want as many opinions as possible. So, my husband sprung something on me: the military is moving us a month ahead of what we'd planned. So I'm kinda concerned because I have already reserved my Glossydots for an April box and I will be moving April 23rd but I usually don't get my box until the 25th of the month. The problem lies in that I won't have our new address for at least another week and a half minimum and the cutoff for changing the address is the 1st. Should I change the address to my parent's (who live in the town we're being sent to) or should I try to battle with forwarding my mail? Has anyone ever had their mail forwarded to a new address? What was your experience?Should I trust my subscriptions to get to me if I forward my mail? I'm a bit worried about not getting them this month and have no clue what to do! 

Quote: Originally Posted by kchan99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like past products to me...

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  looks like past products to me...
My bad, I didn't mean to imply that this was the April box. I am only guessing that one product in the pic (that we have never received) might be in April's box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Amby6912 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, I posted this in another thread but I want as many opinions as possible. So, my husband sprung something on me: the military is moving us a month ahead of what we'd planned. So I'm kinda concerned because I have already reserved my Glossydots for an April box and I will be moving April 23rd but I usually don't get my box until the 25th of the month. The problem lies in that I won't have our new address for at least another week and a half minimum and the cutoff for changing the address is the 1st. Should I change the address to my parent's (who live in the town we're being sent to) or should I try to battle with forwarding my mail? Has anyone ever had their mail forwarded to a new address? What was your experience?Should I trust my subscriptions to get to me if I forward my mail? I'm a bit worried about not getting them this month and have no clue what to do! 

It's been years since I have forwarded mail, but it would often take a ridiculous amount of time to forward.  More than double the amount of time to just send a letter the same distance.  Personally, I would just go ahead and send it to my parents if I knew it would be pretty convent for me to get it from them.

Latest posts

Back